See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I came to Ixtapa to a triatlon competition, so I was not here to enjoy the beach. I need a place to rest. At first, it was easy to book the room on booking.com and then I need to make some changes because two more friends where coming so I called the hotel. They gently helped and got ever ready for my arrival. When I arrived, it was difficult to find the hotel through Googlemaps, because it marks another location. I called, they gave me directions, pretty nice people. The room was good in quality for its prize. Nonetheless, , I have to complain about the service. Like any other hotel in my experience, the staff represent the hotel, and therefore, all employees should keep the same attention to detail and kindness despite the shift change. It was not the case here. One guy in the lobby was so nice and attentive the other mean and careless. One helped with anything I need, the other couldn't get me toilet paper. The guy in the restaurant was super nice the first day, but my last day he didn't even want me to give some sugar. He was mean, brought sugar with ants on it and ignored me when I kindly asked for packed sugar. I have many other incidents like these during my four days stay where I felt loved and I felt hated, but I won't describe them all. I will just say that this is a case o of bipolar love.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Luis Alberto G
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Very friendly staff, comfortable large rooms, beautiful property, quiet and a very nice pool. We loved it here much better than the Pacifica Resort! There is a small restaurant and it is off of the main drag which was nice.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Corporativo MN H, ventas y reservaciones at Ixzi Plus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion. We are glad that your stay at the hotel was pleasant, your comments help us to improve our services.

Have a good trip and happy homecoming

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Beauteful place.
Big comfortable room.
Bed is a bit stiff.
Nice staff.
Quite location. Far from any action. (I like it this way).
You need to drive to anything. Beach, shops, restaurants...
Did not use the restaurant in hotel (It might be closed because its off season).

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Have a good trip and happy homecoming

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed 3 nights. The hotel is off the main hotel strip. Has internet at the reception area, tv in room, ac. The room was funtional, clean, and the price was very good. Its off the beaten path so you get there by car or cab, its a long walk to the beach. The restaurant is not very good, i would avoid it even for breakfast. Very quiet and calm setting.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2015

The hotel is a bit off the main drag in Ixtapa but easy enough to get to by taxi or rental car. The hotel, which appears to have been recently renovated offers basic amenities like, AC, a ceiling fan, shampoo and ample amounts of soap. There is limited English language TV, CNN and some movie channels plus local ones if you speak Spanish. I read in other reviews that only Spanish was spoken by the staff and since I speak Spanish, I didn´t test them in English. They were nice and accommodating. All in all I felt I got my money´s worth and was glad that I didn´t have to pay double or triple to stay in a well known brand hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015