Our stay at Aventuras Club was amazing. Adrian, the Club manager was very professional and accommodating. He helped us with finding everything that was needed, as well as recommending a few local places.
If you are looking for an adventure, go with Riviera Adventoures. The Extreme Tulum Tour is PHENOMENAL!!!!!
If you are in the mood to party, check out Mandala in Playa De Carmen (about a 20 min drive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a two and three bedroom villa that are lavishly furnished, decorated and supplied with everything you’ll need. The beautiful resort community offers diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, biking, golf, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, shopping, fine dining and much more. We are conveniently located just an hour south of Cancun, 20 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum.The villa is big, luxurious and fully equipped, it is fully furnished in Caribbean decor.The villa is facing the marina, and is near the restaurants, dolphin pond and shops. Enjoy the spectacular view of the marina and its yachts. The marina building features a 10 person outdoor whirlpool tub, walk-in pool and propane barbeque area under request (additional fee applies)We have also available (ask for details) villas on a separate lagoon location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aventuras Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventuras Club Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Aventuras Club Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras