We have been going to the Mayan for over 20 years and started staying at the Aventuras Club a few years ago. We stayed for 1 month last year and again this year and it is an ideal vacation spot. The suites are superb and Adrian and Antonio are super guys. Even the cleaning staff is great.
I highly recommend considering buying at the club if you are looking for a yearly vacation in the sun. It's hard to beat anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a two and three bedroom villa that are lavishly furnished, decorated and supplied with everything you’ll need. The beautiful resort community offers diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, biking, golf, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, shopping, fine dining and much more. We are conveniently located just an hour south of Cancun, 20 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum.The villa is big, luxurious and fully equipped, it is fully furnished in Caribbean decor.The villa is facing the marina, and is near the restaurants, dolphin pond and shops. Enjoy the spectacular view of the marina and its yachts. The marina building features a 10 person outdoor whirlpool tub, walk-in pool and propane barbeque area under request (additional fee applies)We have also available (ask for details) villas on a separate lagoon location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aventuras Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventuras Club Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Aventuras Club Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras