We found this condo in Expedia in a rush because there had been a mixed up with our hotel reservation. After all the drama we are very happy that the mixed up occurred. All rooms are very spacious, kitchen well equipped with friendly and professional staff.
We used the outdoor grill next to the pool twice. We went on a fishing trip ,saw the dolphin sanctuary, walked to the beach, walked around the marina at night, drove to Playa del Carmen, had lots of FUN.
The condo is conveniently located to everything. We traveled with four children 16, 14, 12 and 9. Everyone enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a two and three bedroom villa that are lavishly furnished, decorated and supplied with everything you’ll need. The beautiful resort community offers diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, biking, golf, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, shopping, fine dining and much more. We are conveniently located just an hour south of Cancun, 20 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum.The villa is big, luxurious and fully equipped, it is fully furnished in Caribbean decor.The villa is facing the marina, and is near the restaurants, dolphin pond and shops. Enjoy the spectacular view of the marina and its yachts. The marina building features a 10 person outdoor whirlpool tub, walk-in pool and propane barbeque area under request (additional fee applies)We have also available (ask for details) villas on a separate lagoon location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aventuras Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventuras Club Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Aventuras Club Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras