This place was beautiful, really nice apartment with 3 large bedrooms, huge living area, well stocked kitchen and decent appliances. Only let down was the TV channels not having decent sport options but that wasn't a major at all. The best part was the amazing marina, you could just literally walk around the corner, see the amazing Manatees, Sea Lions and a couple of very friendly Dolphins! I know where i'd like to live, this place was so chilled out, nice people, very clean and the hotel was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a two and three bedroom villa that are lavishly furnished, decorated and supplied with everything you’ll need. The beautiful resort community offers diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, biking, golf, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, shopping, fine dining and much more. We are conveniently located just an hour south of Cancun, 20 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum.The villa is big, luxurious and fully equipped, it is fully furnished in Caribbean decor.The villa is facing the marina, and is near the restaurants, dolphin pond and shops. Enjoy the spectacular view of the marina and its yachts. The marina building features a 10 person outdoor whirlpool tub, walk-in pool and propane barbeque area under request (additional fee applies)We have also available (ask for details) villas on a separate lagoon location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aventuras Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventuras Club Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Aventuras Club Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras