Aventura Cove Palace was a perfect fit for our group. 7 in group, 5 adults, 2 kids 15 & 17. Lots to do with the pool activities, basketball/tennis courts, nightly shows, lounging around. We had never done an all-inclusive but loved it with our teenagers. Food and drink free and good variety. Went to presentation and got enough points for free golf and several spa treatments (a must). Also used the facilities at Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel. Nice to have another base and use the amenities there. Liked best: the generous and friendly staff who were so attentive. Liked least: snorkeling in lagoon not great. Went to cozumel instead. Also, 17 year old couldn't use the weight room which is on the "adult" side of resort. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras