We just returned from 1 week at the Aventuras Cove Palace. The service was unbelievable. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. There was only about 12% occupancy so it was very quiet. We saw the same families everywhere we went (restaurants, pool, nightly entertainment). The food was very good. On 3 different occasions my husband went over to the Spa side to get take-out sushi. We have 2 kids (1 and 11) so we couldn't eat in the restaurants over there. Getting take-out was very easy though. We even brought the sushi take-out in to the casual pizza/pasta buffet restaurant and our kids ate that food while we ate our sushi. The staff was very, very accommodating. I had 2 massages at the spa and they were both wonderful. I got my hair cut at the Spa side beauty salon and it was a very good hair cut. I had a spa pedicure and it was the best pedicure I've ever had. My daughter got her hair braided in the beauty salon on the Cove side and it turned out so cute. The nightly entertainment was fun, especially the drum/fire dancing show. We really liked eating dinner at the steakhouse which had amazing steaks. We used the kayaks in the lagoon and went snorkeling. That was really fun and we saw lots of great fish. We took a roll from lunch at the buffet to feed to the fish which brought lots of fish to us. We did the monkey tour (Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 4pm) and saw monkeys in the trees, even one with a baby on its back. We spent a little time in the kids club and Carolina was sooooo nice!!! We spent a day at Xpu-Ha Palace (we had a rental car so we drove there- about 10 minutes away). We had a private tour of the property which was so fun. We used their kayaks and paddled around the estuary. We spent time at that pool and we ate breakfast there. That was a very fun day. We also took the free shuttle bus (leaves at 8:50am and comes back at 4:10pm) to the Playacar Palace in Playa Del Carmen which is only about 20 minutes away. The food was incredible there and the service was top notch. The beach there was gorgeous! We took a tour (similar to a timeshare presentation) at Aventura Cove. They promised it would only be 90 minutes. They were very nice, not high pressure at all. We spent 2 hours and 15 minutes with them but it was not unpleasant at all. We got $750 in credits at the resort and it was well worth it! We stayed in the accordian building and thought that was a perfect location, close to the pool and lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras