I dont typically write reviews but here goes. I travel to the Riviera Maya section of Mexico annually and never stay in the same hotel twice. For no reason other than I would like to see different hotels. That having been said, i recently visited the Cove palace with my wife and 3 daughters ages 12, 10 and 6. We had a fantastic time. The hotel was very clean, the staff crazy nice and helpful. The food was ok, not horrible like some people have said. I think the people who write negative things about all-inclusive food are confused. People need to realize they are in a foreign country and things are going to taste different from what they are used to. Take it from me, I am as picky of an eater as they come. Now if you are a beach person, this is not the hotel for you. The hotel has a beautiful pool and a magnificent natural reef in lieu of a beach. If you love to sit pool side or snorkel in a natural reef setting than I cannot say enough about this hotel. Amazing. If you are the type of person who just likes to hang out and enjoy the beach, this is not the hotel for you. The night life and late night activities could use a little work. Would I return to the hotel in the future, absolutely after I visit the rest of the hotels that Mexico has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras