I attended our industry conference at the Aventura Spa this past week and felt compelled to give a good review. The resort complex is huge, and very well kept. The rooms were well appointed and well stocked. Food and drink was everywhere you turned and the staff who were all so warm and friendly must have outnumbered us 3:1. The conference facilities were also very impressive.
I would give this resort another point rating but it does suffer a bit from its size. There are over 1200 rooms in the complex and occupancy was about 30% while we were there. It probably would have been closer to 20% if our group wasn't staying there. Apparently, during the high season it does get closer to 80%. I would imagine that the resort would really start to come to life then.
I would suggest that if your preference is for a peaceful, restful, vacation, with outstanding personal attention from staff, and instantly available hotel spa services...then this is the place for you! If however, you prefer a more lively vacation with crazy pool antics / late night discos and playing about in beach side waves...maybe look to a different resort, or at least book your vacation in the high season. In short - you can't socialize if there is no one to socialize with.
A shout out to our night time bar staff pals Israel and Ulysses (great guys). They kept our nights fun. To the Hotel GM...give these boys a raise, or do the humane thing and release them back into the jungle wild!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras