My husband and two grand kids ages 13 and 9 stayed at this property. My husband and i have stayed at tons of resorts and wanted an amazing place for our grandkids considering this was there xmas present and first time ever. Check in was smooth, we had asked for nothing first floor but were told that our Garden standard room was only on first floor. We tried right off the bat to use our $1500 credit and were advised that you can't use the entire credit. Of course they have to make money! to move to 2nd or third with the same standard room it would cost us $500 credits plus an additional $200 american dollars. to upgrade to a family suite we would still use the $500 credit and pay an additional $800. We decided to just stay in the room we had and not worry about something simple as an upgrade. Our Jakuzzi did not work, ants in the room, and closet light came on in the middle of night and wouldn't go off. These were all fixed the next day by staff that were amazing. these people can't do enough for you anywhere in Mexico.
Our only problem we had with the resort was the lack of activities and lack of restaurants. choices weren't there. We had a mexican and steak house and the bar was made into a atalian at night. Buffet was very small but great for breakfast. All the restaurants were in the spa section. Climbing wall, obstacle course, current pool, miniture golf were also all in the spa and of course we weren't allow to go there because we had kids. these are exactly the things our grandkids would have done. Good thing for Ceasar and Victor with the entertainment staff. They really go out of their way to entertain the kids and gave us alot of laughs. Amazing happy guys.
We used the $1500 credit on messages and a trip to the cenote caves. We tried to book the dolphins but didn't book early enough and was not available. remember to book early because these are the only two trips you can use the credits on. We booked the cave for tuesday and the kids were sick. Adriana from the booking section was great and moved it to the next day with no extra costs. No where else we could do that.
The beach isn't a beach but you know that before you get there. I thought i would not miss it but in fact i really did. if you are really one that likes walking the beach don't go to this resort.
This is a great resort for the low cost that we spent $4000 for all four but if i knew more about the credit and that everything on both sides were not available we would have went somewhere else. This resort was only half full due to construction. If it was full you would be definately in lineups at meals. definately not enough room. If i knew about all the above i would have went to a actual 5 star place and paid an extra $1000 plus. On a final note though, staff,food and drinks are fabulous and worth the low cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras