We stayed Feburary 01-09, 2013. Our travel which was included to and from the airport went very smooth and check in was a breeze. At check in we had Mayra our guest services representative who explained the $1500 resort credit provided assistance with our booking and whatever we needed. Victor our bellman was so very helpful and works so hard for his family.
We did the resort presentation and had Flor Rico who was very personable and there was no any high pressure involved at all. This is a very beautiful resort and will be even better when the remodeling and transition to Hard Rock is complete!!
We were priviledged to meet the new hotel manager Mr. Rene Malacara Coss.He is going to be very people oriented and strive to make this a truly fantastic resort. The grounds are absolutely beautiful with pools across the front and a lagoon for snorkling and kayaking. The ocean is just beyond the rock so we really did not miss not having a beach.
Rooms are very nice and will be even better when they have the Hard Rock update.
Every staff person you encounter goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful. We traveled without children but it appeared the children's entertainment staff were excellent and provided all sorts of activites for all ages of children.
For breakfast at Vetanas, the chief cook is Giriselda who is fabulous making multiple omelets, pancakes and waffles at the same time with a big smile on her face. Cesar our waiter at breakfast was also very good.
The La Hacienda, Italian and the Mo Mo No hana were our favorites. At the Mo Mo No Hana- Abineal was our waiter who was excellent and his wife Pamela was also excelent who works in the Italian. Be sure and ask for both of them.The Mundaca for steak and seafood was good except the quality of the steak can be improved upon..
At the the pool the service was great and the pool bar serves many different types of sandwiches and pizza for lunch if you do not want to go into the restaurent. The pool waitress who really stood out for her service and hard work was Gabriela Alanis. Complements go to all staff for their service, wish I could remember all their names to give them a big thank you for their service. They work hard for little pay so a tip is very much appreciated by them to help support their families whom they are very dedicated to.
It is a 15 minute taxi north to Playa del Carmen which is such a beautiful little town to stroll around and buy your souvenirs. You can take the ferry across to Cozumel and visit that town or spend the day at the Cozumel Palace...
Spa was wonderful and how great to be able to use the resort money!!
Truly fabulous vacation we will definitely return!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras