we were at Aventura Cove from March 30th to Apr 6th. We were taken by third class bus from airport to the hotel. It was very dirty inside the bus so I was afraid our 3 kids were not touching anything and put fingers in their mouth afterwards. Not sure if this is problem of Sunwing Travel Agency or Aventura Hotel, but please don't treat your Customers with such a ride to 5 start hotel we were paying for... when we came we were given room and bus boy and everything was OK. We had to call receiption that first day around 9:30pm after we found out nobody set 2 cribs for our twin girls when we came back to room from walk. They sent them 20 minutes later but it wasn't a nice wait especially with 2 babys waiting for them so they can sleep after a long trip from toronto. First night was noisy one too. Lot's of noise from stuff carts thru hallways all night long. For some reason second night was much better, not so much traffic in acoustic ground level hallways. Our biggest dissapointment was beach. There is very little sand beach available. I would avoid this resort if you like natural beauty white sand beach... Not much shade to hide from sun if you have 3 kids with you. Second day we forgot everything for kids play tools including swim support rings and inflating pool on the beach. It was all gone tomorrow morning. I was told to go to Lost & Found dep at the reception just to learn that nobody reported it was found. It was hard to believe someone would have taken ALL gears for 3 kids, so they had to play and swim with little that I was able to buy in resort shop (extremelly expensive!). Anyways, we were glad to see almost all stuff was helpful, and people treated us nice. Food was quite good and no problems there. One more thing we did not find is entertainment. There was no much programm going on in the evenings at the Cove side. I've been to resort before that is 4 star and every night I was enetertained better then at Aventura which was advirtised to us as 5 star.
Overall, for guys who have kids (especially younger ones) and like sand beach I would not recommend this resort. Oh yes we did not find use to jakuzzi that takes 1/4 of room. Would rather not have it in our room, but they all have them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras