The service was the best thing, the rooms were a bit uncomfortable, I think ceiling fans would go a long way, we did have some AC issues. The food was excellent, might have liked to see more choices. Housekeeping was not good, once placed an almost empty roll of toilet paper and then we had some trouble getting more. Took forever to get the room made up, and once when called to do it, they never showed up. Construction was not much of an issue. Very limited on what we could use the credits on. The grounds were not the cleanest, much trash in the jungle areas where we went on the Monkey Tours, the cove was good snorkeling for beginners but ran out of gear 2 out of 6 days that we went
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras