This was once a beautiful resort while being operated by Palace Resorts. It may get there again, however it is not there yet and after the last year of renovations, it appears that they are not even half done.
Unfortunately, the Hardrock changeover is taking far too long and the booking agents are leading vacationing public to believe they are only days away from completing the renovations. The truth is the majority of the resort is under construction and the quests are not happy about being mislead.
The one credit I will give is restaurant and pool waiters who did an awesome job, the spa staff was still top notch, however the spa experience and hydro-spa was very disappointing to anyone who experienced prior to the changeover.
It has great potential and we will try again but not for at least a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras