The reviews we read before just days before heading back to the Hard Rock Riviera almost deterred us from going. WOW, are we glad we didn't miss our week!!! It was spectacular! We had been here 10 years earlier when it was the Spa Palace and had the time of our lives. We wanted our 20th Anniv to be spent back here. The STAFF was unbelievably friendly and helpful! The food and drinks were stupendous! The Spa was AMAZING! There was construction to deal with but everyone was VERY CONSCIOUS of our time and keeping space between us and where work was being done. A few smells and noises but all toward the ultimate progress and none that interrupted our week. WE LOVED OUR STAY and can't wait to get back next year:) Thank you Hard Rock Riviera!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras