This is a Good all inclusive property but rooms are average. the rooms remind me of a 3-4 star hotel, kind small and akward. not much can be said for the room decor. the biggest issue is the 2nd building of heaven has a cellphone reception issue. unless you walk out of the building to the adjoining road, the mobile doesnt work. and be ready to walk around a lot since each restaurant, bar, pool etc are quite a distant from the rooms. the restaurants are good and serve good meals and drinks. we booked directly and not thru a timeshare etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras