The only complaint we have about our stay is the pressure to "join" the membership club, become a VIP. If you visit this resort, I advise you to absolutely NOT waste your time taking the 2 hour tour/presentation. They offered us incentives (free excursions, spa) for sitting through the presentation, then it was like pulling teeth to get them to keep their word. We felt tricked. Stay away from the Legendary team.
With that being said, the service around the resort was 5 star! You felt like the were all your friends by the end of your stay and we hated to leave them!
Zen restaurant was our very favorite!
And the couples massage is a MUST!
Our girls are 12 and 15 and we found it to be a very safe and exciting place for the. Lots to do poolside with newly made friends and then family time in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia and Travelbag so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras