We stayed at HRH Riviera Maya (Hacienda) for 1 week this June just gone. I have to say that it is by far the best hotel I have EVER stayed in. The staff were so friendly and helpful right from check-in, to the restaurants, waiters, cleaners and animation team.
The decor of the rooms is gorgeous, we had a private terrace with our own hot tub and the lobby and bar areas are just beautiful. All of the memorabilia is amazing we saw something new every day...I particularly like the Calaveros Beatles and Elvis Presley! On some evenings we just wandered round taking pictures of the surroundings!
There were so many great restaurants to choose from, I have to say that we liked the traditional Mexican one best (Fridas) and the breakfast in there was particularly tasty and in a much quieter more chilled out environment than the main buffet restaurant next door. The Tapas restaurant was a really authentic Spanish experience as well, just as good if not better than Tapas bars I have been to in Barcelona. And the waiter was gorgeous!
Once we had (never!) tired of drinking Mojitos and stuffing our faces full of delicious Mexican food we decided to rent a Fender Stratocaster Guitar for our room, turns out neither of us will be the next Carlos Santana but it was fun to try!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wanted something a bit funkier than the usual 5* experience, but with all the benefits of 5* service and surroundings.
Muy Bien! Muchas Gracias!
Becky and Craig room 8325 (Batman)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras