The staff and amenities at this resort are wonderful. My husband uses a wheelchair and the few times (very few) that there were stairs, staff members immediately came to our aid to assist us. The food, especially the restaurants for dinner were great: Frida and Zen are a must! The spa staff is outstanding and I would absolutely recommend the hydrotherapy session before your treatment. Take note: you should wear your bathing suit if you plan on taking advantage of it. The pools were immaculate and the beaches beautiful. You won't be disappointed if you choose to stay at this resort. We highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras