Overall this hotel was great. I would have to say the food was good. But I've seen better in other resorts there. My biggest disappointment was that there was no beach. The pictures on the website I'm misleading and don't indicate that. But they compensate for that by having great swimming pools. The spa was wonderful. If you ever stay there you have to try the spa.
I did not like the fact that you could not make reservation at the restaurants. There was sometimes a long wait to get seated and the service at the restaurant was very slow. You also had to wait to get seated at the buffet restaurant. We travel to Cancun twice a year and had never experienced such a wait for buffet restaurant.
Their club on the Heaven side was also amazing. The rooms were noisy. There was a door between our room and the room next to us. We could hear them very we'll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras