This was really a combination business/leisure stay and it appeared many of the hotel guests were on the same mission. My wife was here for a sales meeting and I flew down toward the end of the week to join her. I love the all-inclusive idea. No need to check the menu prices and a wide variety of restaurants. My only negative experience, and I'm sure other guests would have rated this a positive, was getting on to the property. Security at the front gate is pretty tight. If they are not expecting you, be prepared to talk fast. I thought I coould just drive up, explain that I was meeting my wife who was already a guest and go in. Uh-uh. Whatever I said must have been hotel code for potential terrorist. It took about an hour and a half of questioning before I was finally able to check in and join my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras