“Fabulously Awesome!”
other traveller has booked this property
PA Beach Overview Kitchen
Our hot tub
patio 008
lunch on the patio...
Aww...w...w...  Beautiful!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jess C
“Fabulously Awesome!”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jane’s condo is beautiful! Our family of three walked in and was in awe. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Jane and her condo.

This was our first trip to Mexico and was a bit nervous of the unknown. Jane provided tons of helpful information prior to our arrival and kept an open line of communication for any questions we had.

The trip proved to be our best vacation yet. Even our active “picky” 11-yr old daughter would agree. There were so many beautiful places to see and so many activities to do; there was something fun for each of us. Again, I was a bit nervous of how to get anywhere as we did not rent a car; or how to obtain any information on any activities we wanted to do. But I was pleasantly surprise how everything proved to be simple and seamless.

I enjoyed hanging out the pool (which is so conveniently placed within steps of the condo), shopping at Playa del Carmen, tasting all the great cuisine, and watching the evening show at XCaret. My daughter enjoyed swimming with the dolphins (walking distance from the condo), snorkeling, and zip lining at Xplor. My husband enjoyed taking the tour of the Mayan ruins in Tulum, climbing the tallest ruin in Coba, and swimming in the underground rivers (cenotes).

We had FUN FUN FUN!!! Jane and her condo definitely provided our family a fabulous and awesome trip!

16 Jun 2017
Hi Jessica.... what a great review! It made me smile... I'm SO glad you had such a wonderful time at my condo. We love it so much down there... and it gives me great joy to share it with others. You were so much fun to talk to! Glad it all went well... and that your daughter enjoyed it so much. I really appreciate your review!!
Anet P
San Francisco, California
“Best Place at Best Price and Best Location”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Love this Condo. We went to stay on August22nd. The Location is within 5 min walk to watch dolphins and manatees play. There is a great resturant called Lattitude 20. The owner Peter is fun guy to talk to. Fish tacos and the jerk chicken were both wonderful. Yum yum.
We stayed in Condo #008 on ground level. This is our 4th time back to this condo because of location, People who work there like Karla in the office and its Very Clean
We are so hapy we found this condo and the owner Jane is very quick at answering questions you might have. We will be back for 5th time for sure
Thanks Jane and Karla

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Sep 2014
Thank you SO MUCH for writing!!! We love it there and are so happy when our renters do, too! I really appreciate your taking the time to write. All the best!! Jane
Independence Ohio
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
8 Jan 2014
I just want to thank you for taking the time to send a review, Eric… and such a nice one, at that! I'm glad you had a good time. You did a good job telling about the advantages of Puerto Aventuras… a very special place in my heart, too! Thank you!
Cdoherty8...
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Excellent location, clean, great staff.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Just far enough away from the night life for a quiet evening, if you so chose. Close walking distance to beach, shopping and restaurants. Dolphin Discovery was a favorite activity for my teenage boys (ages 14 & 19). Condo was very clean, has everything you need. Staff is very helpful. I would stay here again!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
30 Dec 2013
Thanks for the review, Cindy. I knew you'd have a great time! Glad to hear the boys enjoyed the dolphins. Amazing to watch, aren't they? Thanks for taking the time to write. I really appreciate it!
luvfish07...
Cozumel, Mexico
“Nice -Clean and Perfect location for Vacation Condo”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We decided on a last minute trip with our 15 yr old son to Puerto Aventures.
So since we had stayed before in one of Janes condos and was very pleased, we decided to send an email to see if Jane had availability.
Well since its slow season she said she did have condo #014 avail and it was on ground level which was what we wanted.
Anyway off we went from Cozumel and Once Again had a Great time. Went fishing and caught tuna and trigger fish. We shared some with Jose the gardiner and with Peter the owner of our fav resturant Lattitude 20!!
Location is important when you just want to walk to go eat and The condos at Porto Bello Grande works.
Also has pool and spot if you want to come by boat.
Nice Long weekend
Thanks Again Jane

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very Clean and Location
Liked least: no coffee maker but we just out and had lattes instead. Smiles we were only there two nights this time
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michigan
Reviewed 1 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
screamlik...
Hudson, Wisconsin
“A really nice condo”
Reviewed 24 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We had a great vacation. the condo is really nice, and looks brand new. We did a lot of day trips from there and it was very convenient. also, there's a large grocery store nearby to stock up if you want to eat in to save money. the only caution I would have is if a person has trouble walking around it may be farther than you'd like from things (5 minute walk). We happen to like the location, it was quiet and peaceful! the only 'complaint' I can think of was that we couldn't figure out where the main office was right away, but that took maybe 2 minutes to find.
We will definitely try to stay here again in the near future. it's a no-brainer.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing