“Looking for Paradise? Omni Puerto Aventuras is the #1”

Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Puerto Aventuras
Reviewed 17 November 2010

For the past 6 years I've been going to this wonderful resort with friends and family...and everyone loves it!!! Great service from the moment you walk in; Don Chilo with a genuine smile will help you with your luggage, a welcome beer/beverage will be given to you during your check in process while you enjoy the most beautiful view to the beach... The rooms are spectacular, either facing the beach or the marina (dolphins view) you will love it, specially relaxing in the hammock &/or jacuzzi located in your balcony...can't wait to go back...Delicious Food, Outstanding Service from the Breakfast staff to Jacuzzi Beach Bar to Dinner Staff...It is all these positive attributes that keep us returning year after year to this MARVELOUS Resort...Kudos to all Managers & Staff for all you do to make our trip a Perfetc Trip!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ragazzamessicana

Reviewed 8 November 2010

My husband and I went to Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel for our 2nd year anniversary and we loved it, beautiful white sandy beach, the staff was great and gave us a warm welcome at our arrival. Restaurant Staff was very friendly and always with a smiling face, Jorge and the team were awesome, very, very good service and attentive.

Perfect for a getaway Hotel with a private beach, I strongly recommend this Hotel, we will definitely stay there again, can’t wait for our next trip =)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HildaPortillo
sjbk, Director of Sales at Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2010

Dear Recent Omni Puerto Aventuras Guests,
"Gracias" for such a wonderful review of our little gem of a resort, the Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort. We appreciate your kind remarks about our tenured employees, and please rest assured that we will recognize them for their exemplary service.
Our hotel was proud to be named by Conde Nast Traveler Readers amongst the top resorts in Mexico for 2010. This is a reflection on the service you received and so thoughtfully commented on through this forum.
We look forward to welcome you back home again in the very near future.
All the best for the upcoming holidays!
Scott Balesteri
Director of Sales & Marketing
Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort

Reviewed 12 October 2010

The Omni Resort in Cancun was one of the best all inclusive resorts I have ever been to! The food, the entertainment, the service, everything well above normal standards! The Italian restaurant on the premises was awesome! I highly recommend eating there as many times as you can get a reservation! The staff was wonderful and the room service was like being a queen in our own Kingdom!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank kimvick31
Reviewed 14 September 2010

We stayed here on our honeymoon and we were not disappointed in any way. Jorge and
the staff were great. Everyone was so friendly and treated you like long time friends. The restaurant rates a five star in my book the food matched the service of the staff it was very good for all your meals. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone that wants to relax and enjoy the beach without a large crowd. Having the beach right off of the pool area was nice, the rooms are very large and roomy. Room service cleaned the rooms twice a day the private jacuzzi on the balconey was an added bonus. I look forward to staying there again.

1  Thank sunbug1
Reviewed 5 September 2010

I have no complaints about the property location or the fantastic bar and restaurant staff - they were brilliant. However, be very careful when booking this hotel as an all inclusive because it is not really that inclusive. There are three restaurants onsite. The food is mediocre at best and two of the restaurants serve the same food just in different locations, one at the hotel and one on the beach. The other restaurant available onsite they tell you that you can only go to a couple of times during your stay if you are there a week (and the food was not that good there either, but the service was good) The hotel staff (front desk and concierge) were less than helpful, they knew nothing about anything and were reluctant to find anything out for you. I never did get my "complimentary" wireless working in my room. Now, thankfully I was not there to work and it was only to keep in touch with family and friends so a phone card solved that problem.. However, when I went to use their business centre to check in for my flights because no one could figure out how to get the wireless to work in my room, I was charged $15 USD for a half hour to use their computer. No one ever tried to reverse the charge. I was very disappointed in this resort mainly because of the absolute disinterest of the front desk/concierge to make it a pleasant stay. They were really quite rude and unknowledgable. It is a shame because it really is a lovely location. I will not stay here again and I will be sure to let my friends know the truth about their "all inclusive", which we jokingly refer to now as the almost inclusive. :)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank scootergirl555
Reviewed 18 August 2010

We stayed here for two nights, great and friendly service by both front and back of house. Each morning we received an american breakfast that came with the room, it was huge! Room 212 offerd a comfirtable kingsize bed, ample storage, mini bar, good size shower. The is also a hammock, jacuzzi, and loveseat on the balcony.

It should be mentioned that our room and a few others overlook the marina and the dolphin show. My wife and I were not fans at all of how the dolphins live out their lives. For future stays I would be sure to ask for a room that did not overlook this,,,,would rather look at a wall or an AC unit than be reminded about their living state. Also with marble floors when furniture is moved around it is somewhat loud, as we discovered from the room above us.

This is a clean and well kept property, great staff, great views from the pool and restuarunt. The beach front while not the largest, will offer awesome views, perfect sand, and realitieve peace and quite. We would stay here again if ever in PA!

1  Thank Stadiaguy
Reviewed 16 August 2010

My wife and I enjoyed our yearly vacation at the Omni Puerto Ventura.
Front Office: - Received a warm welcome at our arrival. Very friendly and supportive. Always greeting the guest with eye contact. Well done - Daily Breakfast: - Outstanding quality, very tasty. - Breakfast Staff: - Jorge and the team.... Very good service and attention to details. We where always looking forward in the morning to have Breakfast.
- Sushi Bar: - Great food, we had twice Sushi and we loved it. - Room: - Perfect clean, staff very friendly. - Beach:- White clean sandy beach. The Hotel really takes care of cleaness and smiling staff.

If you searching for a Boutigue Style Hotel with a privat beach in Mexico, the Omni Puerto Aventura is the place to go. We recommend this Hotel!!!!!!

1  Thank Jeffreyethomas