“another great meal this time to go!”
Review of Latitude 20

Latitude 20
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Caribbean Grilled Seafood, Meats, Fruits and Vegetables. Tropical Bar with local cocktails, beer, wine and fresh juices. We serve the absolute Freshest Fish from the local Fishing Fleet. We specialize in Big Tacos, BBQ Ribs, Mayan Grilled Chicken and Fresh Fruit Juices. We offer free Wi-Fi, Happy Hour and good honest advise about what to do and what to see here on the Mayan Riviera.Dine In, Take Out and Home Delivery available at our Restaurant Latitude 20, on the Fishing Pier in Puerto Aventuras.
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“another great meal this time to go!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

visited my friends on the fishing charter "poverty sucks" and instead of them cooking another great meal I suggested I treat by ordering a meal for the three of us from Latitude 20 "to go". deb said they had some new salads so we ordered a couple and some entrees, and a dessert to share. could not have been packed better, still hot when we got back to their boat and they had included all the condiments we could want. a big success again! priced fair, fresh food. yum!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank yucatanjay

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great casual grill”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I love the vibe and view of this place. Most of the food was pretty good but not amazing. The avocado key lime pie...that was amazing.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank mtbwustl
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“always dependable good food”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

living here it is always a favorite stand by!! a great place to meet friends and have a casual good meal. they have always been willing to accommodate any special request. friendly service.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank yucatanjay
Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place twice and really enjoyed the pizza, namely, the Gloria! Great location and nice service! Be sure to get the Key Lime Avocado pie! SOO good! Giving the restaurant a 4 instead of a 5 as they do allow smoking there. I hate smelling smoke when eating a great meal. Being open air for the most part wasn't a huge deal.

“Unbelievably and ridiculously good!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I never write reviews, but I must say that this meal was totally worth the time to brag about through this website. I travel frequently and rarely do I come across a restaurant outside of the states that make my experience that much more enjoyable when I'm traveling to a place of beauty such as puertos adventuras. I can't tell you how good the food, drinks, and staff were during our dining experience. So happy we met the owner and had the chance to see the local influence on wonderful Mexican cuisine.

• Visited July 2014