We spent a long time trying to decide on the perfect honeymoon for us. It was always going to be between the Maldives and Mexico. We primarily opted for Mexico and the palace resorts because of the $1500 resort credit they give you.
We had a twin centre stay at both the beach palace in cancun and the aventura spa in riviera maya. This meant twice the credit. We found this a perfect remedy for a very expensive wedding and the thought of not having to pay for anything whilst here was amazing.
Were still here and I've taken 5 mins out of my day sunbathing to write this.
We have been able to use the resort credit to: upgrade our rooms to ocean view at the beach palace (highly recommended, no point at aventura due to strange angles of buildings, also no beach), dinner on the beach, a trip to chichen itza, spa treatments, lobster dinner, swim with the dolphins, a meal cooked for us by the executive chef.
How perfect the honeymoon has been. We would come back in an instant if the flight took less than the 10 hrs it did.
The staff here are wonderful and cater for everything you
The restaurants are first class especially at aventura. Le Greco is superb.
I've heard whilst here that they may be changing the resort here to adults only and adding a casino this will also put up the prices so get in quick.
There is both an adult and family side to aventura. We split our time between both as the time we have come there are very few families and so that side is exceptionally peaceful.
The adults only section is great but you do need to go the the far left of the resort to find a quiet place. The martini bar is also great to visit just before going for your meal in the evening. I can highly reccommend the chocolate martini.
Anyway it's 5pm now so got a short time left before getting ready for this evenings entertainment, which the hotel does every night nfire dancers tonight.
Palace resorts, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TravelUp, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico