I stayed at the Aventura Spa in July with my husband and 2 college-aged sons. The resort has wonderful staff, beautiful grounds and really good food. They are becoming a Hard Rock and were in transition when I was there. Since I've seen both Palace resorts and Hard Rock resorts (and like both brands) I didn't find it weird. In fact, had it already transitioned to a Hard Rock, there would have been more activities for my college boys to do at night!
If you like nature this is the resort for you. It is very lush with lots of animal critters including monkeys! The beach is a cove where you can kayak or swim but pools are better for swimming. This resort is fairly close to Akumal Bay where we always go to swim with the turtles and is a cheap cab fare away. It is also close to the Mayan ruins, eco parks and caves with cool cenotes and the gorgeous Paradise Beach in Tulum! We used this resort as a hub as we are an active family and enjoy excursions as well as our time on property.
The spa was fabulous! We all got massages with the resort credit program. We also had a romantic dinner on the beach which was lovely and fun. The resort credit will continue with the Hard Rock and I'd encourage anyone to utilize every last dime - it's a GREAT deal and they make it super easy for you to redeem the credits.
If you have any questions about the property feel free to contact me as I've seen both brands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico