Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Barcelo Maya Palace(Puerto Aventuras)
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Caribe(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$283
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Maya Colonial(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Beach(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Pool
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$224
  • Breakfast included
Catalonia Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$360
US$223
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Tropical(Puerto Aventuras)
US$283
US$276
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)
US$406
Bookit.com
LM by Inmense(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$516
  • Pool
6,992 results
All reviewsaventura spa palacehard rockour honeymoonmoon palacehydrotherapy roomspa treatmentsfishtime sharesteakmartini barhydrotherapy areaplaya del carmenobstacle courseresort creditmayan coffeeman made lagoonpublic relations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Loved being water-babies the whole time, getting drinks at the poolside palapas, finding out which of the seven eateries was our favorite. What would have made it super (and definitely more romantic) would have been IF DANCING was available at night. (There were lots of organized games during the day in which we had no interest). We went a few years ago.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 22TangoSarasota_FL
René M, General Manager at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Dear 22TangoSarasota_FL,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Your comments are truly appreciated. We are happy to see that you had a great time at our resort and we are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to show you first hand the Hard Rock experience, We are happy and proud to inform you that The Heaven night club is ready and operating, which will improve considerably our night life as you assertively indicated. We hope to have you back soon and show you how our experience improved since your last stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is our first Cancun trip, and my family enjoyed it very much. The hotel environment is extremely nice. The spa is luxury. The restaurants are ample and lots of choices. The tips are included, so no need to take change to everywhere. Among all the palace, this one had the best price when we booked. We love it. The beach is not accessible, but we enjoyed kayaking and some water sports. All in all, very impressive!
The only problem is the room is quite small given a large spa taken up half of the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank YvonneAtCA

Dear yrli,

Thank you very much for your great review, is a huge pleasure to read your fantastic comments about our resort, since your last visit our cove area went thru a very ambitious enhancement, the beach areas are inside of the coves and these are segmented in 2 sides, you can walk a few hundred feet on the white sand, one new feature on our resort is the promenade that goes across the resort right next to the beach and inlets. However I encourage you to visit us again to enjoy all the new adds. We are ready to roll out the red carpet for our dear Rockstars.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We are VIP members (which we have paid to be but you do not need a membership as there are better deals to go to Adventura out there)When we read the reviews before we went this past Feb. we were worried but things were okay.the changes are not great, The Heaven side with jacuzzi on the roof top was a work in progress, the door leading out to the roof top made us very uncomfortable . We did not use the roof top and I think the cleaning staff never went up to check to see if the Jacuzzi had been used. We have been members since 2002 and the first few years were wonderful but it had been changing each year and really not for the good. The staff is the reason we return each year.
The reviews saying the family side was quieter very true and there was no struggle to find chairs,which on the Heaven side the last few years you are up very very early just to find a prime
spot with shade

Room Tip: Be patient with the staff, management is working with less staff.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BKGRWG
René M, General Manager at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Esteemed BKGRWG,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Your opinion is appreciated as we value our guests’ feedback in order ti improve the Hard Rock Experience. On behalf of Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may encountered during your stay. We have implemented many improvements since your stay and we would like you to come back soon to experience them all as we would definitely deliver the Rock Star service that sets us apart.
The stage will be ready for another gig together.
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I was booked to stay at this resort from 1/7/2014-1/14/2014.

A little background first:
I am a long standing Palace Premiere member who fell in love with the resort chain's quality and service while on a honeymoon in 2005. Since that time, I have vacationed at several of the resorts in Cancun, the Riveria Maya, Nuevo Vallarta and Punta Cana. With that said, my experience at the new Hard Rock Riviera Maya left me seriously contemplating selling my remaining weeks.

After reading several horrific reviews, I contacted the resort manager several weeks prior to my reservation. I was assured the resort was near completion and that I would enjoy the same quality vacation I was familiar with. This could NOT have been further from the truth. I used an imperial week to take a friend of mine, whom had never been to Mexico, on a girl's week vacation. I am not only embarrassed of the resort conditions, but also feel robbed of an all inclusive week.

The first room we were given was situated on the ground floor of Heaven, smelled of paint and mold, had no view. Further, it was also full of dust and inundated by the deafening sound of a tile saw operating over head. I returned to the lobby to complain and was told they had no other rooms ready, but would "work on it." After some time, I was given the choice of two rooms. We passed on the option of a single bed on the adult side, located in a construction zone with uneven floors, unfinished stairs and substantial debris. The room we chose was a double bed on the family side, still on the ground floor, still smelling of mold, with a water leak in the hallway 2 doors down. However, we had now been without a room for 4 hours, after traveling for 10, and simply wanted to put our luggage down.

The menus at dinner had 1/4 of the food options of other resorts (or this one when it was Aventura Palace) and was not prepared well. We returned to the room at 11pm. I then attempted to take a shower only to find out there was no hot water. Breakfast the next morning was ill prepared and ice cold. I complained to the front desk, where I was again told "we are working on it." At my wits end, I returned to my vacation planner Joselin, who was the only bright spot of this resort. I explained that I would return home before spending another night at the hotel and asked to be transferred to any of the sister properties. It took over 3 hours to locate the on-sight Palace representative, who did eventually find us a room at the Hard Rock Cancun. However, at this point, we had already "lost" two days of our vacation and sacrificed the resort experience I had originally booked.
In short, if you have had any previous experience with Palace Resorts, do not go to this resort!!! I estimate it will take a full year to be up and running. Completely disappointment with the property and management.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
14  Thank Lisa V

Dear Lisa V,
We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. On behalf of Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, please accept our most sincere apologies for have fallen short to your expectations. Nevertheless, we have implemented many improvements since your last visit and we would like you to come back for an amazing Hard Rock experience. We would like to treat you with the Rock Star service you deserve and make amends for the last experience.
We are confident that our atentive staff, in adittion to our acilities and beautful caribbean view, would make of your stay an amazing experience.
We invite you to come back soon and give us the opportunity to change your perception of our resort. We would roll over the red carpet to give you the VIP service you deserve.
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We are the member of this resort, not by choice, buy by being in the sales meeting for 8 hours, and tired. In the end, the fact that we like sun and people in Mexico helped--we will come back to this part of country any way, so why not. For us, membership is about prepaid for a few trips at the best price possible. Here we are…

Being a member doesn't give you any advantage over non-member, you already paid your due :) Keep in mind, the membership desk staff will help you hoping that you will buy more trips in the future, if you do, very good for you. If you don't, just behave like everybody else, enjoy where you are.

This resort is a very good choice - if you like sun, a lot of food that will feed your family members, and not so picky about beach. The price will be the most affordable for this type of the resort.
The room is very clean, beds are very comfortable. Nothing to worry about.

This resort is not a very good choice - if you like beach, fancy food, and tranquility . You are better of booking their sister resorts like Moon Palace, Beach Palace and The Blanc.

We booked here for our Christmas family week, the price is a big factor during this peak season. Our young and teenager kids were in the pool having a great time everyday. While we read our books and listen to the wave of the ocean…We meet together at dinner, and share their stories of the year…cannot bit that.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Dora C

Dear Dora C,

Thank you very much for your review, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, great way to spend your Christmas family week , evokes to keep those rocking moments forever. We at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Heaven, we look forward to welcome you and your family for a Rockstar vacation!

Let’s rock together!