We went to ASP the first time in May 2007 and loved it so much immediately booked another week for 2008. Staff was friendly and very attentive. When they say "all inclusive" it really is all inclusive, including tours. Well worth the price of the vacaton.
The ONLY downside to this is that they want you to join and become a member and it's a pretty strong sales pitch. Unfortunately, my better half caved and we are now members, to my dismay. You can tell the members because their bracelets are either black or silver and when you ask them they're all very happy they joined. I'm sorry we did, but what's done is done. There are some things that they're a bit vague on, like when you join also get a membership to RCI where you can trade your weeks for other places around the globe. They forgot to tell us that there's a "lodging fee" that you pay to Palace and then another fee to RCI, in addition to depositing one of your weeks. Whatever the case, make sure you understand everything you're getting into. Other than that, we absolutely loved it and now, being members, will obviously be going back. . . . for many years. But, they do have other resorts you can go to also. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico