We're been to Aventura Spa Palace 4 times now. "Palace" is right. The staff treat you like kings & queens. Even so far as to be called "My Lord & My Lady" by the exhuberant bell-hop/porter, "Jay (Leno)". Exceptional service with a happy attitude all the way. The beds & bedding are terrific, food great. So many people favour the Italian restaurant, but they are all good. Note there is no beach, but a lagoon - safe for everyone and some fish to look at. The disco could use a reno including some windows (as of Feb '09).
All is good there. We'd go & recommend to everyne. We compare everywhere to Aventura and not really anything has been as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico