“Amazing Wedding and Time of my life”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

MarisolAl...
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Amazing Wedding and Time of my life”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and i stayed for 6 days and 5 nights, we celebrate my wedding at the Hacienda, it was like a dream come true… i could not ask for more, everyone there are like angels, they where checking the perfection of every detail all the time, and even share my happiness. It was amazing.
The Hacienda is a wonderful place, for the wedding celebration and the vacation, is like asking for a cinderella story and making it real, all my family and my husband were amazed by the beauty of the place, the beach, the people like Marina, Mimi, Lucy, that are in charge of running the place perfectly; and for Luigi, Esmeralda, the chefs we ate delicious, thanks to you.

We did not want it to leave, is like living in paradise.

If you don´t try it, you will miss the best time of your life.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DougM123
Chicago, IL
“Can't wait to return”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for a destination wedding. House is huge with an incredible courtyard and really nice pool. The staff - from housekeeping through the chef were wonderful. Also, as noted, Mimi comes with this house :) It is her job to make sure you have the most incredible stay and she does not fail. Whatever you need or want, she can make happen - from boat cruises to four hand massages!

Our hosts also had alcohol delivered and they were able to return what was not finished - so the bar was stocked all the time!

Please note that one of the pictures here is older - the house has a wonderful pool and incredible vegetation now. The initial picture is probably from when the house was built. On that note, the house feels very new. Already planning our next extended family getaway and this will be our destination of choice!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dallas

MIchigan
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$2,143
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing