“Great Experience Overall!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great Experience Overall!”
Reviewed 2 June 2008

My husband and I stayed at "The Cat" from 5/23-5/30. We got a great deal out of Atlanta and wasn't quite sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! We upgraded to a suite upon arrival and it was money well spent! While we never saw a standard room, the suite provided a flat-screen TV, a 4-poster bed, mini-bar stocked with beer, H20, and soda daily. It also included the safe in the price(you have to pay $3 a day in a standard room), in addition to, a beautiful patio with tub and a very spacious bathroom and luxurious shower.

The A-team, in addition to the scheduled nightly entertainers, did a great job. There was something for everyone, young and old. Some were more talented than others, but overall, they did a great job. Kudos to Heather!!

While I have seen some postings about "Obnoxious Americans", I saw some activities that were "festive", however, they were from all over and given the time of year, you can expect Spring Breakers anywhere in Mexico. They were harmless and did not bother us at all and were certainly not a focus point of our vacation...It is what you make of it!!

Yes, the beach area is a bit rocky going out and watershoes would probably be helpful, but you can make do without. The lagoon is great for children, the elderly, or those afraid of the ocean. I found the lagoon water to be a bit "stagnant".

We were very pleased with the quality of the food on the buffets, there was a nice assortment of fruits, vegetables, meat, chicken, and fish. The servers were attentive and worked hard.

The best a la carte restaurant, no question, is the Japanese. The food is good, the drinks are top-shelf, and the staff was the best!!Visit Armando at the bar, he can mix up anything! Also, the manager, Jorge and the hostess, Lyn, were both very accomodating.

The "SteakGrille" was not worth the trip at all, service or quality-wise. This was our least favorite experience. The Mexican, I thought, was very good. I ordered the fish. My husband did not enjoy his steak at all, but the service was very good. The Italian was not much to write home about...

Rafael and Juan at The Tequila Bar are fun and they provide superior service! The service at the other swim up bar was great too!

Biggest Complaint: If you are into fitness, you will be very disappointed in the gym. It is a smelly little room with very old, bad equipment that is falling apart. There are 2 spinning bikes and that is it!!! We are told they are building a new spa/gym but we didn't see any new construction going on. If you like to work out, opt to walk/run around the gated marina, however, keep in mind that it is very humid and the pavement is uneven.

Also, it is almost impossible to get change in American money. Most of the staff will offer you $15 for a $20 bill and claim they do not have any change! Stock up on ones to tip prior to arrival. In addition, while you are waiting for the shuttle from the airport, which can take an hour or so, and you decide you want a beer, 2 Coronas will run you $14 at the outside bar at the airport! We thought that was a bit much, considering it is their local beer!

The ride was long but once you arrive, it is very enjoyable. The dolphins, sea lions, and manatees were fun to watch at the near-by marina. The stores are your typical tourist-traps but you may be able to find a good quality T-shirt or cigar, as my husband did.

Beware: Someone posted earlier this month how fascinating it was to put your foot in the water below the footbridge because it would "glow at night". We would not recommend that, it appears it is algae infected and no wonder one's foot would "glow"! : )

All in all, great value, great service, nice pools and beaches.

• Liked — service, suite, japanese restaraunt and staff, buffet and swim-up bar staff
  • Disliked — gym, lack of American currency change, house wine is TERRIBLE!!!
4 Thank simon09c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,074)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Reviewed 31 May 2008

I often read people's reviews on this website and wonder how two different people at the same resort at the same time have such differing opinions about a place. So to begin my review I will give you a little back ground information so you will know where I am coming from.

My husband and I are 30 and 31 years old. We absolutely love the Mayan Riviera and have been to the area 5 times in the last 7 years. We have never stayed at the same resort twice and typically like to stay at 5 star properties. When I was planning this trip I knew that I did not want to stay at a LARGE all inclusive hotel this time. If you do any research you will realize that a large majority of the resort complexes in the area are HUGE!! We even contemplated staying in a non-AI in town so we could enjoy everything Playa del Carmen had to offer. We have stayed at the Iberostar Tucan, Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Copacabana(now Catalonia Royal Tulum), Robinson Club Tulum and Barcelo Maya. This time the CAT won out because of it's size and proximity to many activities.

HOTEL: We arrived to the hotel at around 12:30 pm for check-in. I was prepared for our room to be unavailable until 3pm but since we had upgraded to a suite before the trip we were immediately given our room. The suites--- there have been a lot of questions about the suites. Here is my two cents on the issue-- The suites are very beautiful. They have two seperate rooms and a large balcony with a tub outside. The tub does not have jets. It also has a brown tint to it because it is outside. The staff informed us that if we wanted to use it anytime during our stay, they would send someone up to clean it before we wanted to use it. That was great for us but we never used it. The living room has a couch, two chairs and a desk with a flat screen t.v.. The bedroom has a king size bed as well as two night stands and a flat screen t.v. The bathroom is huge and has a shower only with a rainfall shower head. The room also has a safe, a refrigerator that gets stocked daily and an air purifier. The suites are definatley worth the upgrade if any of the above mentioned things are important to you. If not then I would just get a standard room. The suites are $50 more a night. If money is tight and you want to do lots of excursions then I wouldn't spend the money, if not then you might want to upgrade. With that said though, the suites do not really have any view of ocean. They either look out into the garden, or onto a road that goes through Puerto Aventuras. Another thing worth mentioning is that the resort seems to be remodeling 1 building at a time so in a few years I would say the entire resort will be updated.

Food: Okay so I am a super picky eater. I have traveled enough to know that for the most part, all-inclusives do not have the most amazing food. The food is good and plentiful, but not amazing. If you realize this before you go you will know what to expect and then be plesantly surprised by certain dishes you love. The buffets in the morning are great. By far the best meal of the day. There are plenty of pastries, omelets made to order, bacon, eggs, potatoes ect. There are also many types of food that cater to other nationalities as well. Be prepared to not like everything they serve. I always pack a few things from home to make my transition easier. I pack peanut butter crackers and pringles and keep them in the room for anytime I need a normal snack.
Make sure to eat at the ala carte restaurants. The Italian and Japanese were great. The steakhouse was okay. We did not eat at the Mexican. If you want to eat at the Japanese, they do not give you a reservation slip. You have to turn in one of the slips to the steak, italian or mexican to get a Japanese reservation. We had no problems making reservations for any of the restaurants.

If you want differentt top shelf liquor, the Japanese restaurant has a lot of different choices than the regualar bars.

The sports bar is a great place to watch any sporting event. They have several flat screens, pool tables, fuse ball table and air hockey. Pool is included but air hockey is not. They also have a virtual golf area for a fee and we heard it was fun.
Pools:

The pools were great. They were busy on the Mayan side, but the Yucatan side was very quiet. The A-team was great and always tried to get the guests involved.

Beach:

So we are beach people. Is this the best beach we have ever been to, no but it was lovely just the same. Change your expectations if you want perfect sand that extends from the beach out indefinitly into the surf. That is not the type of beach at this resort. The beach here was crystal blue, with red flag days in the morning most of the week. The waves were larger in the morning but got smaller as the day progressed. You could still swim or float in the ocean if you wished. The rocks really weren't a problem but water shoes do help. The lagoon is a great area to kayak, snorkel or just let children play. It is very safe and a great addition to the beach atmosphere. As for the towel game, we did not have an issue with that at all. It was only after 9:30 am that you might have some difficulty in finding the perfect shade. The weekends were busier so we made sure to be up by 7am or so and down to the beach around 8 and we were fine.

Overall, we have determined that we would return to this hotel and we have never done that before. We loved the service at the hotel, the atomosphere( enjoyed the large mix of Europeans and Canadians) the ease of getting from anywhere on the resort in about 2-3 minutes and the beach. This hotel is really trying and anyone who says differently isn't being honest. At every restaurant we got a customer service questionaire as well as in our room on the day before checkout. They are trying to fix the complaints of their guests so give this resort a try.

• Liked — suites, beach,
  • Disliked — buffet restaurants
4 Thank FirefighterMO
Liverpool
Reviewed 30 May 2008

Had read lots of reviews on the CATALONIA (and the Yucatan side)

Agree with most of the positive comments and the odd negative review!

We really enjoyed our stay for the following reasons:-

* great bufffet choice in La Brisa - themed evenings were excellent, seafood for lunch and dinner lovely.

* a la cartes - Italian and Steak amazing. Japanese OK

* ice creams and crepes delicious at la creperie

* Looky bar our favourite place - great view, relaxing music and fantastic waiters

* lagoon and beach beautiful - there are sandy places where you can walk in - just LOOK!

* staff friendly and grounds/rooms immaculate

now the negative:-

* mexican restaurant awful - mexican food much better in buffet

* sea rough (red flag flying for nearly 2 weeks) may be season as off season! not hotel's fault

* some americans can be very loud and opinionated (just our opinion!)

favourite places visited were Xel Ha, Tulum, Coba and Isla Mujeres

Although it was a great holiday and the hotel was excellent, the Riviera Maya is a Westernised version of Mexico and therefore has little ambience. We prefer places which (on the whole) retain their character and local cuisine - such as Thailand or Malaysia.

• Liked — rooms (suite), beach, lagoon, food and staff
  • Disliked — mexican restaurant
6 Thank melody54
Denver, CO
Reviewed 28 May 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya from May 19th to May 26th for our honeymoon. Just so you know who is writing this review, I'm 29 and my wife is 28. We're professional, outdoorsy types from Colorado that don't drink much and don't party. The overall experience was positive. She probably would rate it higher than I would (I'd give it 3 1/2 stars if I were allowed). I'll try to be as specific as I can with what was good and what I saw as the negatives, and welcome any questions in response to the review.

First, the Positives:

1. The hotel property. The grounds are very well maintained, and the rooms are a bit spartan but they are generally nice and clean. The lack of luxury wasn't really an issue, as the "Cat" isn't known for fancy appointments in the rooms. Besides, people rarely spend much time indoors anyway.

2. The beach. We both really enjoyed the beach at this hotel. It's noteworthy because of it's diversity. It's part sand, part rock. The rock isn't so all encompassing that it makes it difficult to enter the water (water shoes might be helpful for some though). The rocky area makes for a better snorkeling environment. There's also a manmade lagoon that connects to the rock outcropping portion of the natural beach, giving you a perfectly calm way to enter the ocean. The area connecting the lagoon to the rocky portion of the beach is teeming with many species of fish; I identified some as lemonpeel angels, blue tangs, an assortment of damsels, and even some yellow/purple combos that I thought were basslets. It was fairly easy to find a pair of beachfront loungers, though not always with an umbrella.

3. The a la carte restaurants. The buffet was definitely decent, but over time the oilyness of the food began to wear on me and the food at the a la cartes was a welcome relief. We only ate at the Italian and Mexican ones, but enjoyed both very much.

Now some of the negatives.

1. Illness. Both my wife and I got sick on the last day of our vacation. Part of this is part and parcel of traveling to Mexico, I suppose, but I still find myself frustrated by this experience. We didn't require medical attention but it made for a sleepless night and I'm still feeling it two days back in the states. She found one other couple at the hotel who were ill at the same time.

2. Sanitation. I don't think the hotel pays enough attention to this. The rooms were clean enough, but the common areas leave me in doubt. I'll give you a specific example. One night, members of the "A-Team" were strolling through the buffet in absurd costumes, trying to get people to do two ounce shots of tequila. The disturbing part is they were getting everybody to shoot out of the same shot glass, and they weren't washing it in between. That's hygenically quite repugnant, and I wonder if it's symptomatic of a larger indifference to basic tenets of running a food service.

3. Other guests. To be fair, this is a criticism that many others probably wouldn't share, but some of the other guests really got on my nerves. They tended to congregate around the swim-up bar on the Riviera Maya side. In fact, some people seemed to sit in the swim up bar from morning til late afternoon, never doing anything but drinking and smoking, talking profanely, occasionally breaking into stupid choruses like "chug, chug, chug," and generally perpetuating the stereotype of the ugly American. That's the sort of atmosphere I expect up in the hotel zone, but not in a place like this. It destroyed the ambience of the pool to me. I saw a couple cigarette butts floating in the swim up bar's mini pool, and I just generally found the atmosphere gross enough that I didn't want to go in it and get any drinks.

4. Smoking. This property is essentially two hotels that have grown in to a single resort. It would be perfectly easy to have one side a smoking side, and one side a non-smoking side. Right now, you can apparently smoke in pretty much any common area you like (some rooms appear to be non-smoking). I often found myself in a lounge chair and somebody would take the one next to me and light up (usually a European visitor). Of course they had every right to do this, but it also made my wife and I uncomfortable.

5. The A-Team. Another thing that most people probably wouldn't see as a negative. My wife liked them and thought they added a liveliness to the atmosphere; I found them to be obnoxious.

Overall we had a good honeymoon, and looking back it's probably not fair that I've spent more words on the negatives than the positives. Would I go back? Possibly. I think my wife certainly would. If I were in charge of booking the reservation and it was just the two of us, I'd probably opt to spend a little more and find a quieter property with more mature clientele. If I were traveling with children, I might also look for a different atmosphere that was a little less "spring breakish." I'd be most likely to recommend this resort to young and middle aged couples who like a lively atmosphere.

9 Thank Frazier78
S.Wales
Reviewed 27 May 2008

We stayed at the Catalonia from the 4th - 18th May, and what a great time we had. It was our first visit to Mexico but definately not the last.

We checked in and were immediately offered an upgrade, we decided to check out our rooms before deciding and were quite pleased with the standard room. It had 2 comfortable double beds, was a decent size and had a well equipped bathroom. Clean towels every day and if you needed anything, such as more pillows / towels etc , it was provided within minutes. Our friends were put on a different floor, but after asking to be moved closer to us, they were moved the next morning ( and to a better room ) .
The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and the whole place is spotlessly clean.

The buffet restaurant offered a large and varied selection of food, catering for all nationalities, food was always well cooked and we could refill our plates as often as we wanted. Look out for Juan, he's the loveliest lad you could meet, he helped make our stay a brilliant experience. Was sooo polite and helpful, he kept apologising for his bad English, but we thought he was great and nothing was too much trouble for him. He kept bringing us all sorts of cocktails to try and the men were given lots of different " boom booms " to try.
As well as the buffet restaurant, there is also the Bamboleo snack bar, which does great hot dogs and burgers.
There are 4 A-La-Carte restaurants at the Cat...Italian, Mexican, Japanese and the Bamboleo Grill. You're given vouchers when you check in , so you can visit any 3 of these restaurants per week. Try the Japanese...the food is fab and the chef`s are real showmen.

Alcohol is in plentiful supply at the Cat...the waiters go all out to keep you topped up. We loved Hector and Gregorio at the the swim up Margaritas bar. They are real characters and mix mean cocktails. Hector has a gorgeous smile and a real wicked glint in his eye....look out for this pair , they like to see their guests drunk and happy and won't rest till they do.They managed to get us very drunk on Tequila one afternoon, but we weren't quite as bad as the girls that had to be taken to their rooms in a wheelchair the following week.
Hi to Dennis & Julie from Oaklahoma City, they were with us that afternoon, but didn't get in the state that we did...please try to get in touch if you can.....we were supposed to meet up that night, but slept straight through.

I have to say.... NOTHING is in short supply at the Cat...My friend doesn`t drink at all, so Gregorio concocted a gorgeous strawberry slush drink....really refreshing. But tea / coffee / water / coke are all readily available and you can just help yourself.

The pools are fantastic, the A team will keep you occupied with all sorts of water games( as well as the barmen with their drinking games ) The beach is stunning....water sports are free, but you may need sea shoes as there are a few rocks. Snorkelling is good, but take a high factor sun screen the sun is really fierce. Entertainment in the day is ok at the Cat, the A team do a great job, are full of energy and a special thanks to Heather....she made sure the lads were able to watch the FA cup in the sports bar ( the bar was opened up especially ) and lager & tequila was provided ( and drunk ) at 10am....Pity Cardiff didn't win but at least Heather was chuffed...she's a Pompey Supporter

Evening entertainment is more scarce and is over by 12am, although there is a disco till 2am.

Have a walk down to the Marina, you can see dolphins, manatees, sea lions and it's all free to watch the shows, but you have to pay to participate.

There's a free bus to Playa del Carmen which is well worth a visit but I would advise to go in the evening for shopping as it's a bit cooller then . Try Carlos & Charlies...a great meal, good beer and the waiters put on a fab show.

All in all we had a fantastic time at the Cat and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It's not really a place to take the kids, but the few that were there seemed to be having a fab time. The staff are friendly and accomodating but the manager seems a bit aloof ( although he did try to help my husband up off the floor.....that tequila afternoon again )

Well worth a visit.

• Liked — plentiful food / drink, great staff
  • Disliked — not a lot to do in the evening
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with friends
10 Thank twinklebelle
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 27 May 2008

My husband and I went to Catolonia with a group of friends. This was the first time at an all-inclusive (but have been on cruises before).

FOOD: The food was great. The flan was excellent. Fresh papaya and other fruits. Cheeses were great. Guacamole (when offered) was awesome. Loved the a-la-cart restaurants. Get to the Lookey bar early (8am) to book these on your first morning. We tried to space them so we did an a-la-cart restaurant every-other night. The Japanese restaurant wasn't one of the "offered" ones, so don't be shy to ask for it. After reading these reviews, we knew to ask for it and skip the Italian restaurant. We liked the Japanese restaurant so much, we asked to exchange the steakhouse to go again. They gave us both a second Japanese night and let us keep the steakhouse. Plan your a-la-cart for later in the evening (after sunset) since the night time activities are lacking (so you can enjoy more time in the sun and on the beach). The open-air buffet "La Brisa" was great for all meals. It was by far the busiest. BTW, don't go into that buffet with a bathing suit on, not even to grab a cup of water, you will be stopped and people will stare(!). La Creperie was AMAZING. We made an effort to go every evening. It's only open from 5-10pm. It's tucked away on the second level and offers the most STUNNING views, especially for sunsets. Francisco was our favorite waiter at La Creperie. He reminded me of a Cirque de Soleil clown. Lunch at Bamboleo was great for lunch on-the-go or eating in your bathing suit. Limited choices, but adequate. They do run out of things later in the day, like fish nuggets. The steak at Bambeleo (in the evening it becomes the a-la-
cart steakhouse) was OK, mine was over done. Also, stop by Bambeleo at night for a midnight snack- nice hangover, greasy food. They're open til 2am. El Mercado (the indoor buffet) was OK. It had a slightly more limited selection than the LaBrisa buffet. But the food was just as fresh with less of a crowd. The grill station (where you request the items of the day) had a much shorter line than the La Brisa buffet.

DRINKS:The alcoholic drinks were OK, not top-shelf stuff, but FREE so why not. You have to drink a lot of them to get drunk. Some of the mixed drinks were bad tasting, esp from the Lookey bar. Ask the bars in the restaurants and El Abuelo (bars with wait-staff) for top-shelf stuff. We got a great tequila from the bar in the Japanese restaurant...100 Anos. That will get you DRUNK and without the burn other tequilas give you. Sake is available at the Japanese restaurant. Great margaritas at the Mexican restaurant bar. Try a Mexican coffee too- like a flaming Irish coffee. Cappaccinos were great throughout the resort.

BEACH: bring watershoes. The beach is VERY rocky with lots of coral. It made it very difficult to get in and out of the water. The corals will come crashing into your ankles. No kidding, I had one the size of a bowling ball try to take me out! It's amazing to snorkel, lots of reefs/coral and fish to look at. Tons of fish are by the little bridge on the left of the beach that goes out to a rocky peninsula. Somedays, the waves are harsher, but on calmer days, the waters is CRYSTAL CLEAR. The lagoon was murkey, couldn't see much. Snorkel gear is free 1 hour rentals/day, so are the kayaks. Sign up early for the catamaran trips. All of this is at the hut where you get your towels (between the two buffets). They say you can't reserve your beach chairs, but everyone does it anyway.

HOTEL: very clean. Our first room was on the first floor. It was VERY DAMP and moldy smelling. We requested a room change(to be closer to our friends) and were moved to a top floor room, same size and same set-up the next night. All of our clothes reeked like mold just after one night. The top floor room had a great view of the walkway, the beach, the lobby building, great sunset, can't complain. A/C was very good. We had double beds in our room and occasionally used the spare for afternoon naps. There was SAND between the sheets, EVERYTIME. The other bed was OK, sand-free. The house keeping staff did do a great job of cleaning the sand off the floors that we tracked in though. You really can't tell where the Yucatan resort end and the Maya Rivieria resort boundaries are. it was like one resort with two lobbies. BTW, check with both concierges for cab fare, it will vary.

EXCURSIONS: We took one ziplining through a tour booked through Alltournative tours.

They said the pick-up time was 6:50am, we were picked up at 8:30am. The ride over there was over an hour (almost back to Cancun). The ziplines were cool, they give you the opportunity to hang upside-down. After doing 11 ziplines, you can bike to a sinkhole (cenote). There, you can zipline (doing any kind of stunts you like- backflips, etc) and drop into the sinkhole. They let you play in the cenote for about 30 minutes, bike back to the main building and serve you a delicious fajita lunch.

We also arranged to take a taxi to Tulum. We had the concierge at the front desk help us. He called up taxi companies and got quotes. The taxi waits for you while you are at Tulum and brings you back. We were quoted $110 for 6 people (we rented a whole van). We didn't know until our second taxi trip that you can bargin to get a lower cab fee. The taxi driver waited 3 hours while we explored Tulum and played at that beach. The beach at Tulum was spectacular! Fine, white sand beach with great waves. Made the resort beach look pitiful. But there is nowhere to change, nowhere to keep you stuff while you are in the water and no shade. We played in the water so long that I got BADLY sunburned on my back and shoulders.

We took a second taxi excursion to Coba. Could do Tulum and Coba in the same day, but we didn't think of it. We arranged for the cab ride as noted above, this time bargined (and spoke to both concierges to get best price). Got $180 for 4 people (further drive than Tulum- we got a town car). Gerry was our driver, VERY NICE and very willing to drive us anywhere. Got a call from him at 6:45am to confirm we were going. He was very punctual too, was there before our scheduled pick up time of 830am. He even stopped somewhere for us to get fish tacos. Gerry also gave us tips on wearing bug sprays walking to the Coba ruins (kind of like Dad- even checked his glove compartment to see if he had any handy in his car for us to use) and what other ruins were worth seeing. The earlier you go in the day, the less people are there and less hot it will be. Great pics without OTHER people in them. Also I recommend carrying an umbrella since shade is not very accessible during your walk to the ruins (1/2 mile each way).
We also took the free shuttle to Playa del Carmen. 9-5 or 6-11. The bus got stuck in the lobby drive-up and had to back out 3/4 of the way around the circle. This took 20 minutes! Playa del Carmen had beautiful beaches. There was some public areas, but we didn't bring any suits or towels. Shopping was great. You should haggel and bargin. Merchants will charge you $35 for something someone else will sell you for $12 (coconut shell necklace).

Dolphin Discovery is a short walk away within the Puerto Adventuras gated community. We walked there (10min walk) and watch the trainers work with the dolphins (free of charge).

Dislikes: Not much nightlife activities, very rocky beach.
Likes: Great snokeling, great food.

• Liked — Lots of things to do during the day for everyone
  • Disliked — Not much to do at night
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled with friends
5 Thank archanfelx
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 26 May 2008

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya for our first trip to Mexico and the Caribbean and it was exactly what we hoped for. The hotel and restaurant staff was extremely pleasant, polite, and helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful with no shortage of activities on a daily basis (volleyball, a rockclimbing wall, dance lessons, just to name a few) and a live show in the theater every night. The beach is very nice and provides a gorgeous view of the Caribbean, but is a bit rocky to wade in.

The food at all of the restaurants, even the buffets, was very good and served with a touch of style, particularly the Bella Vista (Italian) and La Creparie (desserts). Each of the several bars (sports bar, lounge bar, pool bar, etc) was unique and had something different to offer.

The only (very minor) complaint we had was that we got a room with two twin beds rather than one large one. That one little imperfection kept our attention for all of about 30 seconds, then decided it wasn't important and had a great time.

• Liked — Service, activities, food, atmosphere
  • Disliked — A bit far from the airport (a little over an hour)
2 Thank Mehan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puerto Aventuras
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort &...
#10 of 17 in Puerto Aventuras
Ocean Riviera Paradise
Ocean Riviera Paradise
#77 of 210 in Playa del Carmen
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Es...
#31 of 210 in Playa del Carmen
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar
#7 of 11 in Playa Paraiso
Iberostar Paraiso Maya
Iberostar Paraiso Maya
#4 of 11 in Playa Paraiso

Been to Catalonia Riviera Maya? Share your experiences!