My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on this last minute trip, I'm really surprised at the negative feedback!!
We found all the staff extremely hard working & friendly, I have been on many all inclusive holidays and never seen staff work so hard. I found the staff so pleasant, and all the people we spoke to and made friends with felt the same. The hotel is kept very clean, even the grounds, you always see staff brushing sand off steps and trimming plants ect, no detail was to small. My friend is going to return with her partner, as she knows he will absolutely love it. As for the food, WOW we ate al la cart every night, the restaurants were amazing, I could not believe the quality and amount of food you got. we ate non stop just because it was all so nice, the snack bar is open most of the day, food is always available, plus there is a pancake & milkshake café on the roof top, heaven, something for everyone, even the buffet food was great, so much choice, we tried something different everyday. I'm missing the food and being spoilt by the friendly staff, holiday blues have set in now! The entertainment team were just too funny, they work all day and nearly every night, but full of energy and friendly vibes, we ending up playing games most days as they made us laugh so much, so much to do and its all free, from Zumba, yoga, water polo, dance lessons, darts, and much more, on top of this you can go snorkelling or on a catamaran, hire bikes and much more all included at no extra cost, just fabulous, as we had a few cloudy days, spoilt for choice with things to do, but on the other hand if you want to chill the sister hotel next door has a more relaxed vibe around its pool, so what ever your looking for I'm sure you will find it. also 10 mins away is a little harbour with dolphins and cute restaurants bars & shops. The cocktail choice was just brilliant, they can make anything even if its not on the menu. Do not miss the evening shows as they are unbelievably funny, so much time & effort has gone into them and it really shows. I must also add the rooms were very spacious, which was great for 2 girls getting ready. all in all this hotel was fabulous. I would most defiantly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Aventuras