Second trip to the Mayan Riviera. First time at the Barcelo. Great place! Beautiful beach, yes there are some rocky sections but that only adds tidal pools and interest. You don't even need to snorkel. The water is crystal clear and you can probably walk out at least a hundred feet and still only be up to your waist.
Never had a problem getting chairs. either on the beach or around the pool. Beach bar and lunch buffet close to both. Your choice of active or quiet pools.
Food was good. Not amazing but good.
Rooms were very comfortable. The beds were among the best I've had at a hotel! Pillows were awesome!
Grounds are beautiful, There is a shopping area right in the complex if you need to shop.
Staff was great, very helpful and friendly. Flor in the lobby bar was our favorite.
The shows that they have every night in the theatre are exceptional. Very professional, The singers and dancers are very talented. Nice change from a lot of hotels, where the shows look like amatuer night.
Yes it is a long drive from the airport, but it is well worth it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras