We recently returned from 6 days at the Barcelo. The resort is quite large, with 5 different resorts all in one. Our reservations were originally for the Beach resort, but upon arrival, we were put in the Caribe area, which was just closer to the middle, instead of on the end. We had a very nice time, it was very relaxing, the beach is very nice. The food is decent, the service in the food areas was good, the service from the bartenders at the bars was not! Thank goodness for the fill your own taps of Corona, definitely bring your own insulated mug! The cab ride to Playa del Carmen was $18 each way at the time of our trip. The pools are cold but large and we always were able to find chairs. Overall a nice place, nothing fabulous, just a nice place to relax and wait for winter in Minnesota to go away!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Barcelo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras