We are a couple (30 y old) and we travel south every year, sometimes, two times a year. We got engaged in Mexico and decided to get married there this year. After a long research we choose the DPA for our wedding and trip with our family and friends. It is not easy choosing for everyone else so we were nervous that everyone would be happy about their trip.
We got there on Saturday Jan, 9th for two weeks and the family arrived on wednesday for one week. We appreciated this because we had time to settle before they arrive and time after to relax, for our honeymoon. I cant say enough good things about this place.
This is the best resort we ever stayed in so far. Location, food, drinks, rooms, service, service, service and snorkeling!
Location. The marina is a safe and nice place to go so you don t have to stay ion the resort all the time. Furthermore, when you walk out of the gated community, you can go to every nice spot in 20 minutes by collectivos (local bus) They will take you to Tulum, playa del carmen, xel ha, cenotes and much more. So many things to see and so close.
Room: They were nice and clean and we had a amazing view of the ocean. The ocean view can be a little more noisy then the marina view. We also choose the priviledge club on the 7th floor and liked the private bar. Our family stayed in the 3 story building and they had a nice view of the lagoon and it was very quiet. The room service is great! So is the mini bar... The only thing is that the upgrades are quite expensive.
Drinks, Everyone enjoy the drinks in nice glasses too, we liked the mimosa in the morning and the pina coladas in the afternoon. The house wine was drinkable which is not always the case in all inclusive.
Food. sushis, italien, grill, seafood they were all great but our favorite was the mexican, we spent so much time being treated like royalty there, cafe flambes and all! My father is a very picky eater and he said the food was great so...
The beach is small but the resort is small too so there is enough room for everyone, the snorkeling is amazing by the rocks right in front of the hotel. We also took scuba diving lessons(certified) and tehy were very professionnal , We got lucky and did our second dive in a cenote nearby.
We had an accident , when the family arrive and had to go to the hospital. Everyone took care of my fiance very weel. They were very professional and helpful. Then we had an amazing wedding by the ocean and again, everyone was fantastic. After those events everyone knew us of course and greeted us with nice comments along the way. I dont know how so many great individuals could work at the same place.
I could go on and on about this resort and Mexico (our third time there!) but ill just say that you can tgo wong by choosing the dpa for any kind of trip,( we had babies to couple to elders). We will certainly be back for our anniversaries. Cant wait.
Many thanks to Jacy, Ulise, Jennifer, manuel, Fabricio, martin...everyone for making our stay memorable, it was : our pleasure!
If you have any question about the area, a wedding or the hotel, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
More pictures on : http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af22/mylenebessette/wedding%20dreams%20Mexico/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is a getaway with near infinite pleasures. Guests of all ages experience Unlimited-Luxury(R), remarkable amenities led by spacious rooms and suites with lovely views, gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits and 24-hour concierge service - all wristband-free. Guests are entertained by miniature golf, complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course, a PADI certified diving center and Dolphin Dreams by Dolphin Discovery, one of the largest dolphinariums in the Riviera Maya resort region. To unwind, Dream Spa by Pevonia(R) offers a generous pampering menu. For couples, the resort presents wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, and for business, facilities begin with the 1,646 square foot Playa Ballroom. It's all of this and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico