I have two kids: 4 and 6. It was our first time trying an all-inclusive type resort. We stayed at the Palace Deluxe, and we loved it.
- Great food with lots of kid options
- Water park was fantastic for the kids
- Beach was terrific for the kids (reef is still attractive fish)
- Great babysitting options (less creepy than you would imagine)
- Quiet room (we had room #8212)
- Great music (ambient type stuff so very relaxing)
- Long waits at some periods for the front desk. We waited 45 minutes when we arrived which definitely felt excessive, especially when you get there and are amped about starting your vacation. And we got there by ourselves (not with a group).
- Long walks to the buffet/restaurants. I recommend bringing running/comfortable shoes, and if you have kids, bring strollers if you don't want them on your shoulders. The walks to food are seriously long.
- Wonky bus system for going to other parts of the resort. Basically not dependable when we were there.
- So so directions to restaurants/food. Get a card prior to getting there and study the surroundings otherwise you may end up walking more than you'd like to.
All in all a great place for a family!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Maya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Palace Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras