“Great first experience with all inclusive....”

Barcelo Maya Palace
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Puerto Aventuras
Seattle, Washington
“Great first experience with all inclusive....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed December 19 to December 27, 2013. There were 4 of us and the larger rooms were at the back, top floor, so we went with that. Very comfortable and quiet (hotel was full!) and everything worked in the bathroom. Walk to beach and restaurants was not a big deal - we had a car and were able to park very close and go in and out through the rear of the building. French restaurant was great - went there a few times. Japanese not so good - apparently the one in the resort next door is better. Italian is probably good most of the time but they had a major snafu the night we were there. Buffet was great whenever we ate there - lots of cook to order options. All of the staff throughout the resort were exceptionally helpful and polite - chamber staff, restaurant staff, grounds people, security, receptionists with the one exception being the receptionist at the French restaurant who was exactly like the receptionists at restaurants in Paris - I guess she went there to train:-).
We picked this resort because we wanted to be able to sea swim and snorkel directly from hotel and it was great for that - For turtles go to the right inside rope - when you see sea grass on the bottom just float and wait - early morning is best. For fish, swim out between rocky point and buoy at end of rope and curve around to left - stay well out if there is a swell - water is very shallow off that point and there can be some surge.You could also walk north of the restaurants and just go into the water on the other side of that rocky point. The hotel is fairly well placed for visiting ruins - we were able to get to most before the buses and particularly enjoyed strolling around Tulum - do not miss it.
The cenotes are great fun too. Across the main road from the hotel and slightly south there are a couple - second one - almost directly on the road was our favourite. Lots of locals on holidays - very welcoming and helpful.
We are looking forward to going back to the area though we will probably be more adventurous and not go with all inclusive.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hermeshiker
HBarcelo-Maya-Palace, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Barcelo Maya Palace, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Mr. Hermeshiker,

First of all receive our greetings from Riviera Maya and thanks for your comments on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time in this paradise and it would be a pleasure to host you once again.

Have an excellent day,
Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,253)
  • Polish first
Fort McMurray, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We knew going in that this was not a place we would have chosen but we were there for a friend’s wedding. Like another poster, my husband and I tried to make the best of our vacation but were disappointed time and time again. Cannot believe this resort is considered to be a 5 star, in my opinion it is a 3 star at best. This is a huge resort with no personal service whatsoever. Be prepared to do a lot of walking unless you are in an ocean front building. We upgraded to premium and the upgraded rooms are exactly the same as the regular rooms. $900 for the week to upgrade and all it got us was free wifi, free room service, ocean-front room and the ability to eat at any of the other resorts on the property.

We ate at the buffet our first night as we could not get a reservation at any of the a la cart’s. Neither my husband nor I could finish the food on our plates. It was honestly the worst buffet I have ever tasted. On top of that, I am allergic to shrimp and there was one plate to rest the serving spoons one whole food station was off limits for me .My husband didn’t want to go back to the buffet restaurant but I convinced him to go for breakfast, after all how hard could it be to mess up breakfast. Well I was wrong. The best thing was the omelet. The toaster didn’t toast, more like heated up bread and the second time we went the toaster was out of order completely. We never went to the buffet again. We ate at the Brazilian Steak house. I ordered New York Striploin that was in fact a flank steak and the rest of the dinner was mediocre. The next night we went to the French restaurant, both my husband and I loved the meal, the escargot was the best I have ever tasted and my tenderloin was perfect. My potato was inedible, so undercooked I had to use a steak knife to cut it. We went to the Tropical for 2 meals as part of the wedding, they were just okay. At Santa Fe I ordered a tenderloin medium. They actually cut the meat in half and served it well done. We decided to stick with room service ordering Caesar salad and burgers both times. Too much dressing on my salad so I could eat it one night but the lettuce was fresh and crisp. This was the first time in 11 years of going to Mexico that I couldn’t find nachos and guacamole anywhere at the Palace. We did find some at the lunch buffet at the Tropical.

The resort seemed practically empty, the beach hardly had any people on it, same with the pool. Both restaurants were more than half empty but I heard people complaining they couldn’t get a reservation or could only get a late reservation. Strange.

We booked an 80 minute couples massage the day before the wedding and when we showed up at the spa they had us down for 50 minutes and made us rebook for another day. Customer service at the spa was horrible. The massage was not the worst I’ve ever had but not the best either.

We went to the Premium Club concierge, there was a woman working but she was on the telephone. We waited 15 minutes she never acknowledged us at all so we finally left. Every time we went to the premium club there was a wait of at least 10 minutes. We complained about a few things (this is the first time we have ever done that at a resort) our complaint went from the concierge, to the shift manager, all the way up to the hotel manager and the response was what would you like us to do for you? My husband told the manager it’s not what we want but what you feel you should do for us. I guess they felt they should do nothing because they did nothing.

The shuttle that took you between resorts was a noisy tractor that pulled a few passenger compartments, many broken seats. My husband was waiting at the Colonial to get a ride back to the Palace and the shuttle drove by without stopping. Hint: it is much quicker to walk along the paths near the beach to go from resort to resort than wait for and take the shuttle.

The beach was nice, the water was clear and warm with lots of fish. The beach loungers did not recline all the way which made lying on your stomach almost impossible unless you wanted lower back pain. The pool was freezing. I understand that it would be difficult to heat such a large pool but it was so cold we couldn't get in it. The waiters at the pool bar quickly learned what we liked to order. We tipped all the waiters and they were all friendly.

The beds: the first room we were in had a very hard bed after upgrading to the ocean front room 8501 in the Oaxaca building the bed had a pillow top mattress that was much more comfortable. I have no complaint with the room, it was spacious.

In the past we have stayed at the Secrets resorts (Silversands 3 times, Capri once and Huatulco once) and Secrets are by far a superior resort. We will never stay at a Barcelo resort again.

Room Tip: Choose the Oaxaca building ocean front if you want a comfortable bed & less walking.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank OneCheekyChic
HBarcelo-Maya-Palace, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Barcelo Maya Palace, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear OneCheeky...

We regret that you have taken a bad image of service; generally we receive very good and bad comment is very important to us, it help us to constantly improve.
your comments have been analyzed with the rest of all staff.
this will make us improve our service.

Thank you for your preference! It will be a pleasure to host in the future!..

Best Regards
new york
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have never been more disappointed by a vacation in my entire life and I have traveled extensively. As a bride to be I did a lot of research on what services I wanted offered at my destination wedding.It had to have something for everyone including budget friendly which it turned out not to be.

Upon arrival I was not greeted with a welcome cocktail as is customary of most resorts.
I waited in line for nearly half an hour only to be redirected to the premium lounge. My best friend and her man were placed on the opposite side of the resort from me not even in the same building even though they too booked palace. She had to speak to 3 people until a manager finally accommodated her. This was not a pleasant start to our trip.

They should really have someone in the lobby seek out the wedding party and make them feel welcome. This is a stressful time and most people would appreciate the extra effort.

My friends and family who had booked were mistreated and all of their requests for room placement were ignored. This was very disappointing since the wedding coordinator assured me that the requests would be given to the various complex front desk managers and they would try to honor it since I was bringing them patrons.

As the bride and groom we received premium bracelets anyone without them was ignored. The front desk staff was completely useless unless you were persistent and yelled at them and this is in the palace. Only the premium lounge reps tried to help but even then most of the requests were met with you have to deal directly with the person in charge of that or go speak to the managers.

The premium lounge is nice with little snacks a big screen tv and some booze you can serve yourself. But going to barcelo as a non-premium guest I’d never!

THE WATER:
The pool was cold and the sand was unpleasant unless you walked all the way to the end past the beach resort.
The beach resort is newly renovated and I could have easily stayed there and had a hot tub on my balcony and saved a ton of $$$.
I walked into the kiddie pool to take a photo and was harassed by the lifeguard even though there were no children around and I was clearly wearing a wedding dress.

Regarding food:
I’ve been to Mexico at least half a dozen times if not more. I’ve stayed in Cancun in some of the trendiest and priciest resorts, and I’ve stayed in Riviera Maya and enjoyed the beach and the quiet. I’ve even stayed in 2 star places that had 5 star services. But never have I ever received such awful service. Never have I been treated with disrespect and indifference as we were here.
Is the resort beautiful? Yes! Without a doubt the grounds are vast and large with much to do and natural beauty and wonderful landscaping. But it is also difficult to get around; the tractor is a form of torture and runs only once every half hour if that.

Are there good places to eat? Absolutely the French restaurant was amazing better than some I’ve had in France and the service by Georgio was outstanding. Even the bartender’s right outside those restaurants was extremely friendly but these were the only ones who were. Sadly alas these are diamonds in the rough.

The first night at the palace buffet it was amazing with chocolate fountains and the best steak I had all week. But the rest of the time the food was undercooked or overcooked. The breakfast I never made it to but the breakfast in bed after the wedding was delicious. The lunch buffet was the same old thing with bland guacamole chips, fries, burgers, gross pizza and some chicken.

At the tropical:

Again the room placement requests were not honored. The first room they offered my parents had 2 separate beds with strong mold mildew stench and on the first floor. They have problems with mobility and were placed far from everything. They refused to give them an alternative option; finally after much agony they offered an alternative room on the third floor. Which was a great difficulty for them to climb the stairs the room was far from an elevator and stairs were the only option. The room was only assigned after 5pm and the luggage did not arrive until after 7pm. There was no excuse for such a delay or hassle that needed to be made.

Once in the room … the maid service was awful. An insect was killed and remained there for the entire duration of the trip. Which means the maid simply made the bed and washed the coffee pot and never even bothered to vacuum or sweep. My parents could not get their bed sheets changed the entire 10 days they were there despite tipping the maid and leaving a note. This was evidenced by the bloody mark left on the sheets from a bodily injury which remained stained the entire visit. Towels had to be called down for at least 10 times before they were brought. The mini fridge was not restocked every day despite leaving a tip. It would take at least 2-3 phone calls before basics like water were replenished. We did not get water replaced in the palace often enough either despite the fridge being empty nearly half the time.

My in laws did not have an iron in their room and could not get one despite multiple requests at the front desk. Their blow dryer was broken and was never replaced despite numerous calls to the front desk. Their power blew on two occasions while getting ready for dinner and was not restored until the next morning.

When I tried to book something at the tropical/colonial restaurants I was told I had to physically go back to the palace and book through them. We would each need to book separately and then ask to be seated together on site – HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? Isn’t it all one system?

Whenever I tried to get a drink at the bars other than the palace they needed me to give my bracelet id numbers and I was ignored much like the rest of the people vying for attention. When I was finally spoken to it was not service with a smile even when I tipped.

If you had a tropical bracelet and tried to get anything with a semi recognizable name then you were told you had to pay. When asked to charge it to the room the request was denied and you felt like a shunned dog. This was not a pleasant feeling for my guests and made it ridiculously difficult. When I went to the bar and got drinks if I even asked someone not with a palace bracelet to hold my beverage we would get the stink eye. Be careful if you have allergies they use the same utensils for everything they cook and grill.

I selected Barcelo because they had a stay at one play at all policy:
Which meant you could eat, drink, party at any of the resorts below yours in addition to your own. This policy was changed in 2014 without notification to me or my guests. As a “favor” since we were given premium bracelets I was told that I could eat at other location however my guests would have to pay. The rate for going up in value to a restaurant above your resort used to be $15 it was raised significantly to nearly double at a rate of $25 per person. This charge now applied to downgrading as well for instance my family who stayed at the Tropical could not eat at the beach or Caribe which was technically the cheaper vacation option. Furthermore, if you wish to eat at the tropical specialty restaurant and you happen to be so lucky as to get a reservation you will not be allowed to try more than one item from each category. So no double appetizers or anything else no matter how hungry you are, no matter what language you ask in, and no matter how good you look, because that is their policy.

Upon budgeting for my wedding I allocated a certain fund to hosting a dinner the night before the wedding and inviting all of my guests to the palace. The increase of $10 per person tacked on over $100 to my total which ultimately made me go over budget. Although this may seem like no big deal it was an additional stress that could have been avoided through better management and communication. Furthermore if a guest books in 2013 the rates at time of booking should be valued even if there have been policy changes since. All these new fees and limitations left a very negative feeling towards the resort.

When I did try to arrange dinners I was met with great difficulty. Restaurants closed unexpectedly without notice or apology other accommodations were not provided. Other places like hibachi were booked in advance for the entire week. People were forced to eat at the buffet or wait until 10pm for dinner which is an ungodly hour for a meal for many people.
When I tried to arrange a dinner for my family I was told that the maximum they could seat was 8 people and we had a party of 10. How this resort is incapable of handling large crowds is a disaster since so many people do choose it as a destination wedding location. I was also told that I could not book for the entire party from the palace if the meal was to be held in the tropical. Each person had to book through their individual lobby attendant which meant I had to run around from one lobby to another to speak to each person to make reservations. The service was terrible and nothing was done so ultimately I had to invite everyone to the palace to eat and pay upfront in order for them to be allowed to go which was yet another cost I did not anticipate. When planning a wedding especially a destination wedding staying within one’s budget is essential.

The only reservation for a party of 14 people was made by my wedding coordinator and we were forced to eat at 6pm which was too early for many. Upon arrival at that restaurant I was told that we only have an hour because they had another large party coming in.
When we decided to forgo the reservations system another night and attempted to secure a seat at a half empty restaurant we (as premium guests in the palace) were turned away, despite the obvious availability.

Wedding:

Despite all the preparations made via email we still had to meet with our wedding coordinator the day after we arrived. This meant that my first day of vacation I had to get up early to see the lady that was going to make it all happen: Lillian. She fact checked with the decisions we had already made and then I was handed a bill.

We showed her all the stuff we had brought with us for decorations: We left her a suitcase full of stud we intended to use some of which ended up unaccounted for. But what shocked me was she dragged it to the beach site and got sand into the wheel mechanism. This was a brand new carry on which barely rolled post event.

Future brides be warned fake petals are not allowed because they are not environmentally friendly, same for the lanterns you release into the sky, same for the confetti you wish to sprinkle on the table if you intend to have the wedding dinner outside. Lillian did come through and surprised me free of charge with real rose petals to have on the aisle runner which was lovely. After which she disappeared.

Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate. My initial desire was to have it at playa azul but I was told there was no indoor option in case of rain. So we moved the location to captain jacks beach because there was a palapa and there was already made lighting. Keep in mind the wedding package with the outdoor beach dinner was a thousand dollars more. Certainly nobody could control the weather but having a conference room as an alternative was the only option I was presented initially and I was adamantly against that at all costs. At that rate I could have had it at a catering hall back home. After further nagging, and with the imminent threat of rain the coordinator offered us the palapa near the azul beach but we would have to shlep there from captain beach and if we committed to it and it did not rain then we would be stuck eating indoors. We choose to take our chances and the wedding ceremony went off without a drop but just as we concluded it began to drizzle. We hid under the palapa and waited to see if it was a passing shower.

The coordinator made the call to move us inside to the nearest location which was a buffet. They sat us next to the giant boat centerpiece and split my small party of 16 into 2 tables. I understand this was a last minute arrangement but it made having a formal dinner very difficult. The worst part is that we had a 3 hours top shelf open bar included for our guests but that was set up on the beach. So the liquor of choice was not available inside the restaurant and they refused to run out and get it from the beach bar despite numerous requests. This caused some people to get sick since they had to choose other alcoholic beverages and ended up mixing.
Once we were moved indoors the coordinator disappeared even though I had told her I wished to return to my room and change my dress after the ceremony because it was nearly impossible to sit and eat in it. I was assured she’d return in 20 minutes but she did not resurface until cake cutting time over an hour later.
The worst part is that we brought a very nice expensive custom made cake topper and we brought it in our carry on wrapped securely in bubble wrap and tons of protective material and delivered it whole in perfect brand new condition. But when it was placed on the cake it was broken and a piece had been lost. This was very sad as we hoped to treasure this forever and now it is imperfect.

The Wedding food
Appetizer – CEVICHE (pretty good), thai beef for the person allergic to shellfish- ok
Soup- Asparagus cream – amazing the whole party raved about it.
Main course – surf and terf – the steak was made into a well done hockey puck nobody could eat.

They did not ask anyone how we wished to have it cooked and it really was barely edible.
Upon the conclusion of dinner the rain has passed and we resumed our outdoor occupation of the selected beach space. At that point we had little time to utilize the bar and barely made it through a few songs and cake cutting when the coordinator pulled the plug.

I understand that we paid for a certain amount of time but honestly she could have thrown in an extra hour so we could dance and try to enjoy what was left of the evening. Instead she literally pulled the plug on the music and sent us all packing.

Got the tiramisu dessert – amazing
For the included wedding cake we opted for vanilla with strawberry – yum it could easily feed 20+ guests with only 1 tier.

The SPA:
Nobody in my party needed a manicure and pedicure all costs included in the wedding package which I’d rather have opted out of and saved some money but instead was also forced to negotiate for a substitution. They say no substitutions are allowed but the manager was nice enough to make an exception and allowed me to schedule another massage in addition to the couple’s massage that was included in our wedding package. The massage put me to sleep but did not relieve any of the pain or tension I had in my shoulders or feet which I had specified prior to the start.

My bridal package included hair and makeup which upon trying to book was told should have been done months in advance. I intended to use the included hair and makeup for my trash the dress post wedding but we were uncertain as to the time of day I should book for until I had inspected the cenote. When I tried to make arrangements upon arrival for Friday I was told that it was impossible. All brides had been booked and there was no availability. This is something that should be accounted for considering they knew that I had paid for this service and that I was getting married that week. The cost of bridal hair and makeup is equal to if not more than that of a massage. I asked the premium lounge if they could arrange for the substitution and they said it was no problem. Upon arrival with my husband for the two owed massages I was told this was not the case. After much uproar the manager conceded to this exception so long as I provide a written description of what happened. We started our massages late because of this and nearly missed our dinner reservations. The hot stone massage was gentle and more a light massage with aromatherapy than what a hot stone ought to be. Upon conclusion I told the gentleman that I still had a knot in my neck and he said perhaps you slept wrong, to which I replied yes that is why I went for a massage. Honestly if you go for massages often you will be disappointed.

There are also guys who give massages on the beach. They try to run a scam with the coupons and get you to come before official hours so they can keep all the cash. So if they offer you a deal that’s too good to be true know that this is because that’s what’s happening ergo only the super early morning appointment.

CONCLUSION:
So that about it the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth…. BARCELO you have left a bad impression and you need to retrain your staff. Management needs an overhaul and honestly your system needs improvement desperately.

Room Tip: 8153 in the palace is nice.. close to everything.. they all have rain showers which is an added bonu...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank vacababy101
HBarcelo-Maya-Palace, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Barcelo Maya Palace, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear vacababy101,

We have carefully read your feedback and we regret that you have taken a bad imagen of the service. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the problems during your stay.

We usually have very good acceptance of the service however your comments have been taken into consideration in order to avoid such inconveniences in the future.

It would be a pleasure to have a second opportunity to demonstrate you the quality of our services.

Have a good day.

Kind regards,

Customer Service
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

We were a group of 11 (3 families) that stayed here for one week. It was a little bit of a larger place than we would stay at if it was just my family, but we really liked the smaller feeling of this resort, despite its size. We stayed in a room in the first building closest to the pool (some of the rooms are a little bit of a walk the further back you are). Rooms were beautiful (I consider them 'rustic upscale'), with a gorgeous bathroom. Overall, it was a very nice place with plenty for the kids to do, good/very good food and a nice beach and nice grounds.

Beach: Nice beach area with good snorkeling off the shore (for that part of Mexico). However, the water was a bit chilly (I like it really warm) and a bit rough while we were there but we still enjoyed it. The beach can be windy, but it keeps the bugs away.

Pools: Kids loved them and there was plenty of space in all of the pools. Probably the nicest pools I have seen at any resort (and we have been to many).

Grounds: For us, we like to bird and look for local wildlife, and we enjoyed walking around the grounds each morning. Very manicured as most resorts are, but we still found plenty to look at.

Food: In general, good for an all inclusive. We loved the fresh juice bar each morning. There was some local foods, mostly at dinner, which we enjoyed and plenty to choose from. Lunch was just ok. I would avoid the restaurants, which we tried two of, and had horrible service and so-so food.

Service: We had no problems with service, but we found that if we just made some simple attempts at Spanish, that we had a much better reception. It really isn't that difficult to say please and thank you in Spanish, and it drove us crazy that so many Americans made no attempt at all.

I would definitely return here again, and we would also like to explore some of the local area - there are supposedly some very nice cenotes nearby for snorkeling.

Room Tip: stay near the front if possible.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Revisovi
Dear Revisovi

Receive a warm greeting from the Riviera Maya.
Bridgewater NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Myself and 4 friends just returned from our second visit to this resort. our first trip last Jan. we stayed in the Michoacán building, this visit we stayed in the Oaxaca building. We found the Oaxaca best suited our needs. We were close to the beach and the pool area. Our check-in this visit was much quicker than last year. We found the staff to be very attentive to our needs. I preferred the Mojitos at the buffet bar to be the best...I think because they used both light & dark rum. I would highly recommend this resort and we preferred the Premium Club. This has been the only resort that we have returned to. We won't be back but only because we like to try other resorts. The beach at this resort is gorgeous. We found the French Restaurant to be the best overall. We did have an issue with the air in our room and it was resolved quickly.

Room Tip: If you upgrade to the Premium club try and stay in the Oaxaca Building it is closer to the beach and...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Jan S
Dear Jan S

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.

Have a wonderful day.
Faribault, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We travelled here for a relative who got married on the beach. The resort was beautiful and the rooms were amazing. Our shower was to die for. The food is great. Breakfast was awesome because the cooks would make us omelets however we wanted and it was all buffet. I probably gained a few too many pounds. What we loved was that we could eat at any of the restaurants at any of the Barceló hotels. We liked the restaurants at the Tropical better than the Palace. Because of the sea turtles the beach was not clean of grass and stuff, which was a disappointment. Our room was always clean and beds were turned down and made each day. Even after a nap our room had been cleaned.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank mma80
HBarcelo-Maya-Palace, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Barcelo Maya Palace, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear mma80

Thank you for your preference! It will be a pleasure to see you en Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe on your next vacation.

Receive a warm greeting from the Riviera Maya.
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Food:
Quite surprising for an All inclusive resort the food was actually very very good! Of course you will have repetition after a 2 weeks stay but we did not feel bothered about it.

Beach:
The beach was very beautiful but it could have been a bit cleaner - there were lots of cigarette butts of other inconsidered guests and div. plastic parts all over.

Room:
We upgraded to the Premium Club when we arrived and got a room rather close to the pools and the beach which was nice with small kids (3&5). The rest of the Premium Club was actually not so prmium if you ask us. They promised more service with a seperate Concierge but that did not really do so much.

Hotelgrounds:
The whole resort feels like a park - very well kept with beautiful flora and fauna. The buildings are only 3 stories high which is nice. Mostly we received a very friendly welcome from the employees and good service.

Spa:
Quite nice. Liked the massages. It was very clean and professionally set up.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Anna E
Dear Anna E

First of all receive our greetings from Riviera Maya, and thank you for your preference! It will be a pleasure to see you en Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe on your next vacations.

Best Regards
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
#2 of 213 in Playa del Carmen
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,910 reviews
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Es...
#33 of 213 in Playa del Carmen
4.5 of 5 bubbles 6,608 reviews
Catalonia Riviera Maya
Catalonia Riviera Maya
#8 of 17 in Puerto Aventuras
4.0 of 5 bubbles 8,147 reviews
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa

Been to Barcelo Maya Palace? Share your experiences!