The standard room is just a room no coffee maker or alarm clock! You have to keep phoning the front desk for the time tried to up grade but no rooms. The front end staff is VERY VERY unhelpfull!!! The rest of the staff is excellent. You have to pay for internet at a rate of 6.50 for half an hour. The grounds are nice beach excellent but you have to put a towel first thing in the morning if you want around the main pool or under a beach umbrella. The food is okay but with only one buffett the choices got boring but the staff in there work hard. Our room was very tired looking with peeling paint on the bathroom door the shower sprays all over the floor the phone worked only if you wiggled the phone cord Room # 2024 I would go back only for the kids but travelling with aldults NO WAY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras