I have stayed at this resort twice and loved it! The first time we had a standard room it was great but didn't have a bar fridge so the next time we upgraded to privileged just for the fridge. The staff are very helpful and the animation team are hilarious. Pita is a little ball of energy! The food here is great lots of variety, very clean stations etc. The sports bar and disco are air conditioned and very modern. When at the disco you feel like your in a very nice club with music pumping and drinks flowing. The pools are kept very clean they are treated every night and someone checks the ph level in the middle of the day. The bars are modern decor with one being open concept by the ocean. There are two swim up bars, lots of seating around the pools. Drinks are never watered down that is why you really need the fridge in your room. The beach is abit rocky but there is a nice lagoon area. Plenty of chairs here as well. I love this resort and I am picky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Southall Travel and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras