Loved this resort, small and friendly, Rafael at the PURE Lounge bar was great...The beach was nice, small but you definately need water shoes to go in, rocky... Water clear and you can snorkel. There is a lagoon within a 3 minute walk. The resort is well located, not too far from Playa Del Carmen (bargain your cab for $10 us dollars). Located on Puerto Aventuras location, you can go see the dolphins, lots of restaurants on site. We needed that because the food was terrible, no variety, never hot, always things missing (bacon, pancakes, fruits) for breakfast. Same meals everyday.. Tried à la carte restaurants, steakhouse was very good but Mexican, not that good. We went out most of the time to eat, what is the use of getting all-inclusive resort to eat elsewhere??? Third time in Mexico and I would recommend this resort if you are not too picky with food (I am not and found it terrible).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Southall Travel and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras