My wife & I stayed at the Catalonia Yucatan during the Christmas Holidays, and it was an
amazing experience. I have travelled to other locations in Mexico, but it was the first time
in Mayan " Territory" - What a great week at the Yucatan Beach Resort !
The Resort itself is very nice, in a safe & cozy little village called Puerto Aventuras -
there's a lot of things to see there; you can walk safely all around the village to visit shops,
nice boutiques, dolphin shows, fishing charters, golf course, beautiful marina, and much more... You can also take the " Collectivo" ( Local Bus) and spend a day at the Tulum ruins, which is only 20 min. away, or spend an evening at Playa del Carmen, only
30 min. away also ! Like they say "Location" is important and the Hotel is located close to all major attractions in Riviera Maya.- I would also mention that all employees at the
Catalonia Yucatan Beach, will make your vacation memorable.
Starting with Antoine at the Front Desk, who gave us great service, upon arrival, and after
the famous " Bamboleo" Bar, with Marcellino, Christian, Abraham, Juan and not to forget
El Patron Domingo; these waiters have only one thing in mind, it's to give you quick and efficient service, and always with a smile - you won't wait 10 seconds for a drink !!!
At the Restaurant " La Brisa", Buffet style, the food is very good & service at the table by Nayali, was very pleasant . We also enjoyed the Mexican Restaurant, to us it's the best.
In conclusion, we had a great vacation there, and everybody is friendly and they want to please you - I don't want to forget little Pasquale, our room was very clean, always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras