This was a one week exchange with Interval, (2nd week spent at the Paseo del Sol, see my review) We arrived just in time to catch the young lady in the office as it closes at 4pm, although we had paid for an extra night they had lost the booking and the villa wasnt ready. She wanted us to stay at the Marina for one night but we insisted and eventually got our original booking. Apparently the guy who took our extra night booking had left a couple of weeks earlier! Once this was sorted the villa turned out to be fantastic, overlooking the marina, jacuzzi on the huge balcony, lovely furniture and fittings etc. Maid Service exceptional!
Had an issue with the internet point which never really got resolved, and the full time staff in the office werent much help. The pool was really nice and as it was early September only one or two other villas were occupied so on the odd occasion we sat round the pool we had it to ourselves. Stocked up with food and drink at Walmarts on the way in from the Airport but had several lovely meals at the small restaurants and bistros round the Marina. Accessed the lovely beach through the Omni Hotel, had to pay for beds on the beach though. I would highly recommend this lovely small complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Porto Bello Private Residence Club inside the beautiful gated Beach, Marina and Golf Resort of Puerto Aventuras. Porto Bello is a Flagship property of Puerto Aventuras that offers a wonderful hassle free lifestyle in Marina View home size full equipped 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Vacation Rentals available per night, week and month. Send us an email at to find out about our season rates and experience the personal services of our concierge even before you arrive. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Marina And Villas
- Porto Bello Marina & Villas Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Porto Bello Marina Hotel
- Porto Bello Private Residence Club Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Aventuras