“Perfect place”
Review of Kochilas

Kochilas
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Elafonissi
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Description: Traditional family taverna located in the area of famous Elafonissi beach, opposite the Moni Chrysoskalitissas monastery.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We went to Elafonissi beach and stopped here to eat. I loved the white and blue details specific to the Cretan Taverns.
The food was absolutely delicious and well made. The Shrimps were the best ones I've ever had so far, and the octopus was delicious too. We got fresh fruits on the house.
The staff was really kind and helpful and made us feel welcome.
We would come back anytime!

2  Thank Ioana P

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

People here are really nice and helpful. Food pretty basic. Nothing extremely special but still nice.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Very simple restaurant, helathy traditional Greak food. We have eaten good and with low prices. The service was quick and the owner very precise. We advice this restaurant for sure.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate to be taken to this friendly taverna by Greek friends on our way from Elafonisi beach. We timed our arrival just as the heavens opened so couldn't sit outside with the view of the monastery, but inside was lovely too. We had the nicest chilled red wine, various traditional Cretan staters and then a deconstructed fish soup - delicious! I would definitely recommend this taverna and I really hope to visit again. They have rooms too!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing seafood in a beautiful part of the island. Great hospitality, the place really goes above and beyond. Was part of a large group and the service was excellent.
Great local flavours and cuisine. I will definitely stop here again when I return to Elafonisi.
Highly recommend.