“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Very tasty food with special taste. Recommend for those who want to taste the truth taste of cretan cuisine.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The food was very good. But I have to admit it was the ONLY place we had dinner in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Crete) that we weren't given a complimentary mini dessert. But it was still a good place to have a meal and their bathrooms were clean!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Very slow service and noisy place...The <<souvlaki>>
was underdone and awful tasted with much suet .........

2  Thank RenieMarie
Reviewed 29 May 2017

It was my second time I visited this restaurant, the first one was in 2014. It was again a very good experience, the food was tasty and not expensive. I totally don't understand these opinions which says the prices were high, but maybe I got used to higher prices and I don't expect being server like a king for a penny. I'll definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

After elafonissi beach we decided to eat some refreshing salad.
Absolutle worst food on Crete
Prices very high, poor service.