“Cosy pub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2013

A very cosy and friendly pub where we enjoyed good and very reasonably priced food from a varied menu.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband and I eat this pub regularly, and the food is great. It's always worth looking at the specials board as there is always something different and always so tasty!. I hear there is a new chef so we are looking forward to seeing what's new there on our next visit. Good real ale's and a great beer garden.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

The senior citizens special at this inn is fantastic value and as good quality as you can get. £4.95 for two courses. On Bank Holiday Monday I had their special which was moules freshly made in a garlic and cream sauce with chips and crusty bread and a garlic dip. For dessert I had lemon and orange meringue. It was as good as you would get in a top retaurant. They also do a very good roast dinner with the vegetables served in separate dishes for the same price. If you're fed up with the usual pub grub, I would highly recommend this.
There is also plenty of outdoor seating on a grassy area with a play area for children.

4  Thank Carole C
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Really nice, friendly staff, punters and live entertainment. Good traditional country pub decor and warm inviting atmosphere.