Stayed in our own tent non hook up and was something like £30 for 5 nights, I thought I had been undercharged' Lovely location and great facilities ( swimming pool etc}. The cleaning staff should be commended for their great work. Food was ok, kind of holiday camp food as was the entertainment but the kids loved it so there is the proof. Dare you to try & find a better place for this sort of money. The weather helped to. Only downside was the water had a funny taste to it so we had to buy our own in big bottles. Apart from that was brilliant & will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nodes Point and the local area are stunning to explore either on foot or by horseback. With wide open spaces, direct beach access and fantastic pool facilities, Nodes is the perfect destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Nodes Point Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nodes Point Holiday Park - Park Hotel Ryde
- Nodes Point Holiday Park - Park Resorts Isle Of Wight/St Helens