My wife and I stayed here in mid May 2014 and were very pleasantly pleased with the resort.
Being a special offer, we were accommodated in a 3-bed - two bathroom mid terrace cottage which was well appointed with all the necessary items required to make the holiday go well. Well equipped kitchen with all you could expect in your own kitchen at home.
Being England and in mid May, the weather spoilt the stay; being cool, drizzly and overcast most of the time. However this location would be and absolute delight in the height of summer and we hope we will be able to take advantage of this in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Whitbarrow Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Whitbarrow Village Cumbria/Berrier, UK