On our arrival we were given the keys to Troutbeck 25 on entry all looked good but after unpacking the smoke alarm went off 3 times in an hour and 2 lights did not work,i went down to reception and reported faults 4 days later nothing had been done.The accommodation was great a few wee minor faults a few of the carpet runs were worn but it is a well used property,the double bed is far to small and needs replaced if you are 6ft or taller then take socks.
The cooker and everything else was fine.
On the reception:- The management needs to send the receptionist to a customer relations course the were awful and looked unhappy, THE CRAZY GOLF IS IN NEED OF SOME TLC,nice pool and sauna.We will go back. ps the pizzas are not very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Whitbarrow Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Whitbarrow Village Cumbria/Berrier, UK