We traded through Interval for a week here. First time in a resort in the UK. Much better than expected. Mostly clean and tidy. The accommodation C2 was nice if some furnishings a little dated. Comfortable beds but due to bottom board a taller person will have to sleep foetal. The duck pond meant the kids loved feeding and seeing the ducks but shoes off entering accommodation essential. Part of everyday was spent in the pool. Cleaning not as good as would have liked. Jacuzzi bath steps grotty. Kids splash pool was good (toddler happy). But main pool too deep even at shallow end. Had to buy armbands as my 5 year old swimmer didn't like being out of his depth. Toys allowed. Lots to do on site with large play park, putting, crazy golf, oversized chess/draughts and a nature trail. We took the kids' bikes and they could safely ride around site as cars mostly restricted to car park after check-in. No Wi-Fi except in bar was irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Whitbarrow Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Whitbarrow Village Cumbria/Berrier, UK