The Head at Middleton near Sedbergh in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales provides excellent accommodation and good food and service. Their chalet style rooms mean that not only do you have almost total privacy but they also represent excellent value especially for a family or party of five with prices starting at £85 per night for a five-bed chalet.
The rooms are warm, clean and have TV and tea and coffee-making facilities and even have a range of books and magazines for those who are not knocked out by their day's activities and require a little light reading matter to help them enter the Land of Nod.
Breakfast times are to suit all and the meal itself is enough to set anyone up for the day. Put it this way it was sufficient to set this 55-year-old bonviveur up for a 50-mile plus mountain bike ride back to another Middleton in Greater Manchester on the day off his departure after a superb three-night stay.
I for one will definitely be going back - if they'll have me!
Steve Bott Middleton, Manchester email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Head at Middleton is a charming country inn and restaurant situated on the A683 between Sedbergh and Kirkby Lonsdale. We provide Bed & Breakfast and Self-catering accommodation in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Head is everything you'd expect an English country pub to be: excellent home-cooked pub food, open fires in winter, a rustic bar with a fine selection of wines, malts, soft drinks and ale, and extensive gardens with seating areas. Our aim is to give all our customers a traditional Cumbrian welcome. Whether passing through, enjoying our country inn and pub food, or enjoying a break in one of our en-suite hotel rooms, you are assured warm hospitality. Motorhome guests using our restaurant are welcome to stay overnight on our car park. We welcome walkers, cyclists and bikers and the Head at Middleton is a dog friendly pub and hotel. Our garden is a haven for bird watchers, and golfers can enjoy nearby courses at Kirkby Lonsdale, Casterton and Sedbergh. Visitors to nearby Sedbergh School are assured fine hospitality. Whatever your reason for visiting the Head at Middleton, you'll get a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Head at Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Head At Middleton Cumbria
- The Head At Middleton Cumbria